IGNORED

4 games undefeated - some momentum building?

headhunter

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

City unbeaten in 4 and on a mini roll whilst Fulham lost at home on Saturday - a double edged sword in some ways. Fulham could be highly motivated to get straight back to winning ways and come flying out the blocks - which could leave them open to the counter of course or they might have lost a little confidence and an early City goal could deflate them even more - it’s certainly going to be a fascinating game.

As per usual Nige will stick to the 4-4-2 template which is the perfect shape for any changes that might be deemed necessary.

I’m really looking forward to the game.

What 4-4-2 template? We went 3-4-1-2 against QPR.

2 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Only if you lend me a cloth to wipe the the marker pen from my monitor.

(Thank god I didn't mention the Tippex)

My old Business Studies teacher was a bit of an alcoholic and in the days of overhead projectors used to correct her mistakes on the screen rather than the acetate.

Quite enjoyed this one thanks lads.

One thing that would improve the listening is to have some basic voice/video conferencing etiquette: like going on mute if not contributing to the conversation and not talking over each other. The background noise was annoying at first then actually funny, which detracted from some actually really good analysis.

51 minutes ago, One Team said:

One thing that would improve the listening is to have some basic voice/video conferencing etiquette: like going on mute if not contributing to the conversation and not talking over each other.

Could not agree with this more.

The talking over each other and jumping in to finish each others sentences (which comes across as "yeah I already knew that"), has made me turn it off on a fair few occasions 

It's a shame as there's obviously some good knowledge between them, which can lead to interesting discussions 

It seems that sorting out these small presentation issues should be quite easy? I've seen it be raised a few times but never seems to be addressed 

Archived