IGNORED

Bakinson

pl00peh91

4 hours ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Viera didn't seem to have mobility issues as a big man. I think the problem is more with mentality and attitude. So many players today don't seem that upset if they are not playing

Then surely part of wages should be performance based - certainly would have saved us a fortune in the last 2 1/2 seasons!

23 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Players who haven’t played for a while are inevitably a bit rusty . TB is a very talented boy and I hope he réalisés his potential with us. 

Major, parlez vous Franglaise?

Are you having flashbacks to all those coded messages you sent whilst in the Armed Forces ?

Probably more appropriate for Monsieur Massengo.

Did not see the QPR game, only highlights. He is a very good passer when we go forwards. His defensive qualities has to improve, sloppy passes and No tempo in defensive half. Most of the games the other team have more possesion than us, and I see other players are in front of him in peckingorder. He is young and he can hopefully be better. NP see the players everyday and he knows who will start.

I think he could be an outstanding midfielder. He can pick out a pass and deliver. He’s got a goal in him. Needs to get a physical side to his game and learn to pace himself for at least 70 minutes. He gives the impression he wants to succeed, but does he deep down ? I hope so . 

Archived