IGNORED

U23 v Posh

Malago

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Britton only makes the bench.

I'm guessing in Nigel's eyes he is light years away from being seen as the go to player if Martin is injured, i.e. we lose our big man up front.

Dave - Nige came out last week and stated that Louis is working on a fitness plan….nothing to do with his ability….and that he will not always play for u23s whilst doing this.

Janneh looking good and Benarous looks a player otherwise not impressed so far. Soady having a tough time as are the Centre backs who look indecisive. A yellow for Palmer but Boro are fairly comfortable and sharper all round. On this evidence Bell and Pearson not pushing for first team but Janneh could be.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Janneh looking good and Benarous looks a player otherwise not impressed so far. Soady having a tough time as are the Centre backs who look indecisive. A yellow for Palmer but Boro are fairly comfortable and sharper all round. On this evidence Bell and Pearson not pushing for first team but Janneh could be.

I would imagine that the referee had his card out when Palmer was 5m from the ball, it was always going to be a yellow. What Palmer thought he was going to prove there I don't know. He looks seriously short on confidence rather than anything else, quite where he goes from here is anyone's guess.

Archived