IGNORED

Oi, Tottenham!

Silvio Dante

18 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

Please no. Neither are club colours.  

This could start something .

We played in blue in the FA Cup final,
Our away kit was all white when I started supporting City in the 60's, when the home kit was ALL Red.
We've had black shorts for the home kit a few times
The purple/lime has been around, on and off for 25 years now. When do things become tradition?

and most of all, it's a commercial thing. Purple & lime will come and go to shake things up. The white & black, yellow & blue or whatever will slip in just to try and get people to buy them. We never needed a 3rd kit until recently, another mainly commercial move. It's where we are now. 
FWIT I really like the current away kit. I don't wear football shirts so I'm not going to fork out £40 for something to sit around the house in, but I do like that we have had some decent designs lately, whatever the colours.

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

This could start something .

We played in blue in the FA Cup final,
Our away kit was all white when I started supporting City in the 60's, when the home kit was ALL Red.
We've had black shorts for the home kit a few times
The purple/lime has been around, on and off for 25 years now. When do things become tradition?

and most of all, it's a commercial thing. Purple & lime will come and go to shake things up. The white & black, yellow & blue or whatever will slip in just to try and get people to buy them. We never needed a 3rd kit until recently, another mainly commercial move. It's where we are now. 
FWIT I really like the current away kit. I don't wear football shirts so I'm not going to fork out £40 for something to sit around the house in, but I do like that we have had some decent designs lately, whatever the colours.

Just my view. Club colours are red and white, with black. Any of those, in any design or combination is fine with me. Outside of that, I've never been keen.

As a middle-aged gator, carrying some additional timber if truth be told, I guess I'm not in the target group for the shirt manufacturers anyway.

10 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

As a middle-aged gator, carrying some additional timber if truth be told, I guess I'm not in the target group for the shirt manufacturers anyway.

I know what you mean. I still have lots of shirts, got the odd bargain recently (including the black with purple/lime) but don't even wear them on holiday as the Mrs frowns on it ?.

Just can't get rid

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Depends on your definition of lime....Forests kit was more of a darkish sea blue/green!

image.png.3edacbbc66823efca1609f8e878e45d7.png

7 hours ago, BigTone said:

No comparison 

Apologies, the Forest shirt image seems to have disappeared from my post above - so here it is again ... as you can see, in a different light ... no comparison?!

52BE7F15-51BA-477F-A176-8A9C31D81E49.jpeg

Edited by BS4 on Tour...