IGNORED

Robins TV. What to do when its not working

REDOXO

On 25/09/2021 at 15:59, AirlieBeachRed said:

I've had this the last 2 games on the laptop but worked on the phone.  I changed my tobins tv password today on the phone and is now fine somehow on  the laptop again.

I've just reset my password on the desktop, and it works now. Possible network breach?

27 minutes ago, Herta said:

Heads up - I have had a dismissive reply from the club telling me I’m using a VPN and in effect to piss off. 

odd that they cut me off and accuse me of this the moment my subscription renews. 

Make of that what you choose! 

wtf, how do they know you are using a VPN?

Having the same problem, just renewed £140 annual and getting 'This user is not logged in' gubbins. Had this before, but it's righted itself eventually. Not today though!!!!!

• Like 1

On 25/09/2021 at 12:03, Sleepy1968 said:

StreamAMG were 100% useless when I had an issue, and will no doubt continue to automatically send boilerplate generic support emails in response to anything sent to the support address. I guess the best option is to use a credit card if you can and make a chargeback if things don't work. You can then use the email you sent to the support address as evidence to the credit card company if the chargeback gets challenged.

This will only help for one-off purchases.

Do you mean a one off matchday pass?

Ive purchased £140 annual 7 days ago. Do I have any rights to cancel under a cooling off 14 day period or any other legal statute with CC purchases?

1 hour ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Do you mean a one off matchday pass?

Ive purchased £140 annual 7 days ago. Do I have any rights to cancel under a cooling off 14 day period or any other legal statute with CC purchases?

See here

https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses/online-selling

The main point seems to be:

If you supply downloads or streaming services, you must:

• get the customer to confirm before they download or stream content that they are aware they’ll lose their 14 day right to cancel

And it goes on to say

"If you do not follow these rules, the customer will keep their 14 day right to cancel without paying."

So, if the contract terms given (or in the blurb when you purchase the pass)  don't mention this, I'd say* you can exercise your 14 day right to cancel under the online/distance selling regulations.

(*I'm obviously non a lawyer if I'm posting on here, so that's just my opinion ...)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

See here

https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses/online-selling

The main point seems to be:

If you supply downloads or streaming services, you must:

• get the customer to confirm before they download or stream content that they are aware they’ll lose their 14 day right to cancel

And it goes on to say

"If you do not follow these rules, the customer will keep their 14 day right to cancel without paying."

So, if the contract terms given (or in the blurb when you purchase the pass)  don't mention this, I'd say* you can exercise your 14 day right to cancel under the online/distance selling regulations.

(*I'm obviously non a lawyer if I'm posting on here, so that's just my opinion ...)

Thanks for the quick reply Sleepy, Food for thought. I'll look into it.

On 29/09/2021 at 19:19, Lrrr said:

I've got that as well for the first time today, if you hear any fix would be appreciated

Ive managed to log in today for the first time since my renewal last week.

Instead of clicking the login button on the robinstv website, I just clicked on the image (play button bottom left of picture, though I dont think it matters where you click on the image) and it logged me in automatically. Hope it works for you

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Ive managed to log in today for the first time since my renewal last week.

Instead of clicking the login button on the robinstv website, I just clicked on the image (play button bottom left of picture, though I dont think it matters where you click on the image) and it logged me in automatically. Hope it works for you

I have found this also.