IGNORED

Peterborough

leader

Home match for me and just ordered my ticket.

This will be my first game for far too long, so am looking forward to seeing how things are  going under NP and a team hugely changed from the last game I saw.

8 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Just under 400 left. Me and the boy are making the trip . Looking forward to it

Leave a few unsold please. Then they'll be returned and those of us who live here can buy one on the day.

I've tried to "Create an account" with Bristol Sport and whether I enter my home or mobile phone number, am greeted with "Landline is not valid".

Edited by 22A

4 hours ago, downendcity said:

Home match for me and just ordered my ticket.

This will be my first game for far too long, so am looking forward to seeing how things are  going under NP and a team hugely changed from the last game I saw.

Not quite a home game for me, but only 45 mins up the road, so certainly one of the closer ones.

It seems like far too long since I’ve seen the team live, and it’ll be my lad’s first away game, so really looking forward to it. 

• Like 1

Am at their game tonight, v Cov. 0-0 at halftime, they were already wasting a bit of time in the first half. Their right sided centreback (Edwards) looks decent, a real prospect, JCH a slight handful, Norburn (or was it Grant) a real clogger and very lucky not to give away a pen. Sammie S on the bench. 

Cov will be a stiff test in a few weeks, O’Hare a real gem and Gyokeres looks to offer something at all times. Robins has got them well drilled & well oiled. 

Edited by GlastonburyRed

3 hours ago, 22A said:

Leave a few unsold please. Then they'll be returned and those of us who live here can buy one on the day.

I've tried to "Create an account" with Bristol Sport and whether I enter my home or mobile phone number, am greeted with "Landline is not valid".

Why not ask someone you know to do register and buy them for you. Or someone on here ? 

4 hours ago, 22A said:

That’s quite odd but why not ring the ticket office when they open? You can still purchase tickets that way.

14 hours ago, 22A said:

If there’s any left I could buy them off my account for you? I’m sure they can either be emailed, posted to you or sent up on the coach. 

Would be a shame if you missed it seeing as it is the closest game to you!

15 hours ago, 22A said:

I had the same problem when creating the Bristol Sport account.  I automatically populated name, address etc from details on my laptop and doing this  put the mobile number in the landline section. 

Thanks for your advice everyone. I rang today and paid for a ticket and was then sent an email which I present at the turnstile on the day(!).

I thought it would be "take it to the ticket office", but no, definitely "the turnstile on the day".

I did ask how they knew my email address and was told I have a profile and am known as a member of this forum.

On 24/09/2021 at 17:50, BobbyC said:

Do you remember Hackers 24 seater back in day ?

It was a bit lively and we ended up going home with a double aluminium ladder slid down the middle of the bus.

Were you on IT A ?

I went on one of his minibuses to Peterborough back in the 1970s/80s for a cup game.

It was certainly very lively, both up and down to Peterborough and especially before and during the match, but I don't remember a ladder.

I do remember on the return journey one of the 'passengers' sliding open the side door whilst driving slowly through some road works and trying to kick over the bollards, only to find that they were fixed solid - he almost broke his foot ?.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

I remember waking up hungover on a Saturday morning in 2002, and texting @The turtle and deciding randomly to go to Peterborough away. We just rocked up at Temple Meads and bought a ticket. Bloody hell that was an expensive trip ?

Worth it though, for a nice 3-1 victory.

I believe it was 100€ return. We must have been pretty hungover to do that ha. 

What a day though, what a day 

P. S TWENTY YEARS FFS

Edited by The turtle