IGNORED

AG2 Brislington Park and Ride Bus

Br1stolCityBoy

Is the AG2 bus running this season from Brislington park and ride. I’ve never used it before but I’m taking a couple of my Grandkids tomorrow and don’t want to get down the ground to early. With parking being a nightmare, I thought I’d give the bus ago. If anyone knows the times of the buses etc, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance. 

10 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

Is the AG2 bus running this season from Brislington park and ride. I’ve never used it before but I’m taking a couple of my Grandkids tomorrow and don’t want to get down the ground to early. With parking being a nightmare, I thought I’d give the bus ago. If anyone knows the times of the buses etc, I would be grateful. Thanks in advance. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/travel/

28 minutes ago, Br1stolCityBoy said:

Thanks for your reply. Do you know the times. There is no information on the website, only the cost?

They probably start at 12pm, then every 20 minutes or so. There may be a massive queue so you aren’t always guaranteed a seat on the first bus you see.

Used AG2 many times, as others have said its a great service, can take up to half an hour to get to AG if the traffic is bad but usually less than that.  Don't worry too much about the timetable, they start at a set time (I think 12:25) but then have 2 or 3 buses just constantly shuttling back and forwards when they are full, so timings quickly get out of sync.  Just turn up when you want and jump on the next bus.

I always seem to get there as a bus is nearly full and it goes without me, but the next one is either sat behind or a few minutes away so not an issue.

1 hour ago, exAtyeoMax said:

They probably start at 12pm, then every 20 minutes or so. There may be a massive queue so you aren’t always guaranteed a seat on the first bus you see.

They start at 12.45 and are every 20 minutes following.

As said previous they are often 2 in a line and if a bus is full it is never long before another is there.

We are using this service tomorrow.

Archived