IGNORED

Watching the game with a pint.

Bristol Rob

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Its works with terracing but is a pain in the arse with seeting. Its what has stopped me from going to the Bears so much as you're constantly up and down for people either going to the loo or getting a refill.

• Like 13

Just now, Paul G said:

Its works with terracing but is a pain in the arse with seeting. Its what has stopped me from going to the Bears so much as you're constantly up and down for people either going to the loo or getting a refill.

This bothers me about rugby. My season ticket is the last on the row, I don’t mind those on my half of the block coming through, but it seems that those past the half way mark come past me.

Wouldn’t swap my seat though!

12 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

If you can’t go 2x 45 mins without a drink… ?‍♂️

Quite agree.

I quite like my match day routine which does involve a pre match pint, but to watch the game with a pint in my hand, knowing that if we score, there will be idiots who decide they need to lob beer in the air... less so.

Odd how beer throwers don't feel the need to throw a cup of bovril when we score.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Quite agree.

I quite like my match day routine which does involve a pre match pint, but to watch the game with a pint in my hand, knowing that if we score, there will be idiots who decide they need to lob beer in the air... less so.

Odd how beer throwers don't feel the need to throw a cup of bovril when we score.

I’ve nearly been hit with yogurt before!

40 minutes ago, Paul G said:

Only been to a few Bears games but it does amaze me that people cannot sit and watch the game without going for constant refiils . Very different feel about watching City than the Bears .I have always thought it is unfair on football fans as opposed to every other sport that we cant take a tipple into game with us .Discrimination ???

Stupid idea.

Bad enough the constant interruptions of folks disrupting watching already, let alone exacerbated by those carrying drinks. So what's the proposal - drinks have to be in an open/closed container? Will it be non-carbonated drinks only as if in a closed container imagine what all that shaking up and down will do when opened? Not we get too many at AG but imagine what happens when a goal goes in and the inebriated numpty next to you celebrates?

If you cant go 45 mins without a bevvy, don't go.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Quite agree.

They’re probably the same people who complain the price of a pint has gone up by 20p ?!

56 minutes ago, pillred said:

So if it was available you would never ever partake in a pint or drink during a game? 

I usually drive so don’t drink at all, if I don’t then I’d only have one pre game. 

As others have said the idea that when we score pints would get chucked in the air like at fan zones isn’t a great prospect either, how many people think kids getting drenched in alcohol is a great idea? 

• Like 2

I’m with GIFFORD2!

Sit end of row up and down like a jack in the box from 5 mins before HT and if we’re losing I may as well stay standing for the last ten - I wont say too much about the kid that has to go to the concessions at least 4 times every game!

Add the need for alcohol during the game and I may as well transfer my seat to safe standing - nah cant do that either, im disabled so i may as well stay home!

• Like 1