IGNORED

WBA vs QPR

Baba Yaga

1 minute ago, Baba Yaga said:

West Brom have impressed me in the highlight reels I have watched this season but tonight I see maybe for all their successful crosses there are a load of poor ones too.

Can't believe that tackle a few minutes ago wasn't even a yellow ?

Several impressive sides in the Championship - Baggies, Fulham, B’muff, Stoke just to name name four. Impossible to predict over a 46 game season who’ll get automatic but those with parachute payments will certainly feature come March/April.

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Several impressive sides in the Championship - Baggies, Fulham, B’muff, Stoke just to name name four. Impossible to predict over a 46 game season who’ll get automatic but those with parachute payments will certainly feature come March/April.

I'm expecting the teams you mention to be up there (except maybe Stoke) like you say parachute payments are a massive advantage. You can lose 7, 8, 9, 10 games and still go up automatically in this division.

Saying that QPR haven't had any real chances since the goal and if I was to predict I can see West Brom coming back in this game.

3 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

No idea. I know a few years ago when sky used to show the figures it was around 60 mins, which to me was still on the low side. You pay more and more for less and less action these days..

Nearer 55 according to a Google search. 

• Like 1

Just now, handsofclay said:

There's a lot of white, and different shades of blue, on show in the kits tonight. It seems to have got really lax clamping down on colour clashes now.

I've noticed we've worn white shorts in a couple of recent away matches when there was usually a need to change 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Can't believe we could go above QPR tomorrow!

What a job Mark Robins continues to do at Cov. 

Apparently QPR were quite unlucky to lose to Bournemouth last week, think its fair to say the same for the game against us last week and now West Brom too. Still think they look like play off challengers but we shall see over the season if that's right.

As for West Brom not the greatest performance but they did the job. Since the crowd were booing when Diangana was subbed I think there will be a lot of pressure if they go on a bad run at any point this season.

• Like 1