IGNORED

Fulham at home match-day thread

I predict a heavy defeat. We've been giving away lots of chances in the last few games and I think we will be punished by a quality side today.

Bakinson and James not the most mobile in a 2 and Bakinson can be a bit unreliable in his defensive duties. Though he is a classy player when he has the ball. At least we do have strong options in midfield on the bench all coming back from injuries.

I actually think Weimann in a box to box role helping the midfield out might work better than wide right. Wells would then likely be on one of the wings if in a 4141/433 system.

It might be the more obvious 442 with Weimann wide right. But just looks too open on paper to me with 2 attacking full backs too.

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I predict a heavy defeat. We've been giving away lots of chances in the last few games and I think we will be punished by a quality side today.

Bakinson and James not the most mobile in a 2 and Bakinson can be a bit unreliable in his defensive duties. Though he is a classy player when he has the ball. At least we do have strong options in midfield on the bench all coming back from injuries.

I actually think Weimann in a box to box role helping the midfield out might work better than wide right. Wells would then likely be on one of the wings if in a 4141/433 system.

It might be the more obvious 442 with Weimann wide right. But just looks too open on paper to me with 2 attacking full backs too.

City 1-3 Fulham would be my call

• Like 1