IGNORED

Another game another failure at home

Monkeh

So it's almost a year since we last won at home,

Now this is a big chip on the shoulder and today was no different,

This run is frustrating as hell but I wanted to say and point out, if the effort is there like today and has been this season, then let's stay behind the team,

The support this side had today made me proud, let's keep it up and we will achieve our goal of midtable this season

Sorry for the happy clapping thread, I know it's not like me 

• Like 1

Let's face it going one down to Fulham in the not so distant past would have led to a definite defeat.

Point gained yesterday rather than 2 lost, showing a bit of backbone which was sadly lacking last season and up to 8th. We are going in the right direction, don't think you can ask for more at the current time. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

I think that we were terrible in parts but also had some good spells of play. The most important characteristic being displayed by this team at present is resilience. It refuses to lay down and be walked over....we carved out a few opportunities and manage to take a point. To say this was a failure is a little strong. 

We are demonstrating good spirit and fight with the players we have at our disposal. 

Credit where credit is due - we had a point - cost them 2 - all in all, a good day.

#pragmatisim

1 hour ago, MelksRed said:

I think that we were terrible in parts but also had some good spells of play. The most important characteristic being displayed by this team at present is resilience. It refuses to lay down and be walked over....we carved out a few opportunities and manage to take a point. To say this was a failure is a little strong. 

We are demonstrating good spirit and fight with the players we have at our disposal. 

Credit where credit is due - we had a point - cost them 2 - all in all, a good day.

#pragmatisim

That is what's a big Improvement from last season for me. Last season I was celebrating a shot on target as we only ever managed 1 or 2. This season, although we're not exactly peppering the opposition goal or dominating play, we are creating chances.

• Like 2

We went toe to toe with a team who will most probably go up this season. Some of their players are on premiership wages and we couldn’t afford to buy a striker this summer. 
I thought it was a cracking game of football and I think the future is bright, we’re going in the right direction. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Bloke`s a knob. I notice he hasn`t posted on here lately as he`d be roundly bounced if he did.

Wasn`t he the one who was repeatedly telling us football was going to be cancelled last season?

Yep, that’s him.

Not so much “glass half empty” as thinking someone has pissed in it.

Absolute tosser.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2