IGNORED

Podcasts Post Fulham

The Original OTIB

3 Peaps usual quality and detail, some interesting points and well balanced.  Giving OSIB another go after losing interest after 5 minutes late last night (= unfair to judge yet) but gave up completely on Forever Bristol City at 3 mins 19 secs just now owing to feedback, delay and volume level issues making it unlistenable. Will a clean version be posted? Does it get any better audio wise?

Thanks for your efforts, as ever.

• Flames 1

Something needs to be done with FBC, the content is usually ok and I find it hilarious listening to Ian.

The normal reason given for poor quality is that they do it live but this was a big step down from something that was already poor. Whatever they are using to do it is clearly a poor choice of tools (it sounds like they are doing a zoom call but trying to record the audio out of someone's speaker) and how they are using it is clearly wrong with loads of background noise basic etiquette dictates either a silent background or going on mute.

• Like 1

@headhunterjust listened back to FBC, and despite the little sound issues, which were bearable I thought it was a good listen.

Even though just you and Ian, it gave you more chance to contribute and I think it backs up my view that less (participants) is more.  Means Ian doesn’t have to be rude to anyone either. ?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@headhunterjust listened back to FBC, and despite the little sound issues, which were bearable I thought it was a good listen.

Even though just you and Ian, it gave you more chance to contribute and I think it backs up my view that less (participants) is more.  Means Ian doesn’t have to be rude to anyone either. ?

Agreed, it was better with less people. 

As a few people have said now, myself included, just some basic voice conferencing etiquette is needed on FBC and it’d be a much better listen. 

• Like 1