IGNORED

Millwall Away (available on Robins TV and red button)

MattWSM

12 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I can remember in the noughties, (promotion season ?) we took a huge nasty mob up there, they even tried kicking down the doors to their stand on the left and the whole stand singing "your going soft, your going soft, your going, Millwall's going soft "* ?

* three lions

I remember that, I had boiling hot coffee thrown in my face, nice!

Edited by YorkshireSection
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, george1108 said:

Am London based and hoping to go on Wed....looked into buying a ticket online and the only option was for collection....am assuming this is collection in Bristol and not at the ground? Anyone know if likely to be POTD? 

If you do not collect from Ashton Gate, they put your tickets on a coach and it will then be available for collection at The Den. I'm also London based and have to collect my tickets for the Millwall game.

Hopefully it won't be like the QPR game - the coach carrying the tickets was stuck in traffic and they were not available for collection 30 minutes before kick-off. The poor bloke in the QPR box office had to phone to City representative carrying the tickets on the coach to confirm the ID and seat number of all of the people in the queue and then had to reprint them! 

37 minutes ago, george1108 said:

Am London based and hoping to go on Wed....looked into buying a ticket online and the only option was for collection....am assuming this is collection in Bristol and not at the ground? Anyone know if likely to be POTD? 

Think we have sold about 800 from a 2k allocation, that would normally go to POTD but as its City v Millwall I wouldn't bank on it, you should be able to pick up a pre paid ticket on the night tho.

1 hour ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Do you still have to sign up to view it as I know they went that way last year 

Not as far as I know, I looked it up last year and had no problem viewing. The Charlton fans site seems to suggest a “ taking the knee” debate turned very Millwall and the site admin closed it. Don’t know if this is true, but seems possible.

On 25/09/2021 at 00:58, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wow it's closer than I thought. Went to the ones in 2017/18 and 2018/19, Tuesday night one was quite enjoyable!

O'Leary penalty save IIRC- and a late winner? Quite decent atmosphere in the away end.

O'Leary save to stop them going 2-0 up then Pato direct free kick to make it 1-1 before Dave smashed in the winner a few minutes later ?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Hopefully the coaches will have fuel!  I see some non League games have been postponed because the away team's coach provider can't get diesel.

Look forward to seeing this excuse for low crowds on the g*s forum. for the next few years!

• Haha 1

On 25/09/2021 at 00:58, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wow it's closer than I thought. Went to the ones in 2017/18 and 2018/19, Tuesday night one was quite enjoyable!

O'Leary penalty save IIRC- and a late winner? Quite decent atmosphere in the away end.

Was at that one, penalty save changed the game.

Freekick winner in front of our fans.

Edit apparently I have the goals the wrong way around and freekick was equaliser.

Was my brothers birthday that day, had forgotten until I was on a tube, phoned him got 1 word in and lost connection :laugh:

Edited by JamesBCFC

50 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Nope, it's never worked. It generally comes up with the option of recording various games, but then just says "this event cannot be recorded" or something along those lines. 

I wonder if you can record live, e.g. hit record button whilst playing live (then switch tv off).

32 minutes ago, Nuno Gomes said:

Noticed this on the official site - Assistant Manager Fleming is currently taking charge of City’s preparations ahead of Millwall, while Manager Nigel Pearson is feeling unwell.

Hope he’s not too bad.

‘Not too bad’ ? Not at all - Fleming is quite good I think ?