IGNORED

Mick on Borrowed Time

Port Said Red

2 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Last night they played 3 at the back with their wing backs being Ciaron Brown and Mark McGuinness who are also centre backs by trade. Plus Vaulks and Pack in the middle of the park, who are not exactly attacking players. No wonder the fans are going mad. 

I saw that, and I also noticed that Perry Ng was on the bench, which I found surprising as I always rated him and was slightly disappointed when he left Crewe for Cardiff as I quite fancied him here.

As it turns out, we seem to have made a better choice by signing George Tanner.

I did wonder how they would cope when the Parachute Payments ran out- did wonder if them hiring Mick in January was a bit of an all in bet for promotion that season basically.

They've lost Ojo and Wilson ie the loanees from Liverpool, plus Glatzel gone and Murphy loaned out- it all stacks up, expect he'll keep them up but don't see them really troubling the top 6.

They've had to join the bulk of the division in who they can attract, how much they can spend etc.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous