IGNORED

Millwall away match-day thread

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Takes me back to my days working at Lloyds and trips to London to see IT colleagues.

Sampson House?

Company I worked for, made redundant, went back contracting as they had no one to do my job,  supplied a   managed voice Comms service and I spent most of my time between London, Brum, Edinburgh and of course Bristol. 

Thankfully retired about 14 years ago.

Selection a tad harsh on Wells, maybe? Thought he had a decent game v Fulham and looked ready for a start tonight.

Also share Dave's slight confusion re COD, among other things. Did NP not refer to him back in the summer as a very important player for us in the coming season?

And as for Semenyo, who knows?

Not that I'm unhappy with the line-up. Just curious, really, as to the underlying thinking. 

• Like 1

Takes me back to my days working at Lloyds and trips to London to see IT colleagues.

Sampson House?

Company I worked for, made redundant, went back contracting as they had no one to do my job,  supplied a   managed voice Comms service and I spent most of my time between London, Brum, Edinburgh and of course Bristol. Was LloydsTSB then.

Sampson House?

Company I worked for, made redundant, went back contracting as they had no one to do my job,  supplied a   managed voice Comms service and I spent most of my time between London, Brum, Edinburgh and of course Bristol. Was Lloyds TSB then.

8 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Maybe I could describe him as below average. I think his levels have dropped a lot in recent games but thought he was quality in games before that. He also doesn't seem as naturally fit as some others and might struggle to play 3 games in a week.

fair

To be fair to him   in the QPR game at left wing back he was not helped by Baker not really offering what Kalas offered Tanner going forward on the other side.

Pearson did say O'Dowda is a key player for us. I think what he meant by what you say is that he has to prove himself to get into this side.

I think so too, just surprised he isn't retained in the 18...maybe two LB/LWBs negates the need?

I'd not have him in once back fit if Pring is raises his levels again consistently. I also think Semenyo should really be pushing for a start.

When we add in Massengo and Scott who have both shown they can be decent in wide areas, it is a good problem to have with so many options.

yep, strong if not quite natural

If it is a type of 352 tonight then it's Dasilva who has won a place in the side over Pring, and I agree with that as Dasilva is in decent form.

I thought Bakinson might be dropped but with Williams and James in it could really help Bakinson to do what he's good at, rather than playing in a 2 in a compact 442 where he has so much to do off the ball, especially with our low possession.

yep, big opportunity for "T".

7 minutes ago, redysteadygo said:

Sampson House?

Company I worked for, made redundant, went back contracting as they had no one to do my job,  supplied a   managed voice Comms service and I spent most of my time between London, Brum, Edinburgh and of course Bristol. Was LloydsTSB then.

Sampson House?

Company I worked for, made redundant, went back contracting as they had no one to do my job,  supplied a   managed voice Comms service and I spent most of my time between London, Brum, Edinburgh and of course Bristol. Was Lloyds TSB then.

Red Lion, Lavington St in the main.

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

I'm on chrome and get the user not logged in issue for first time tonight

Downsy just said you watch on Facebook and Youtube tonight??????

If my memory is right, we must be fairly unusual getting to the tenth game with every result bring a draw + or - 1. Think it’s only the Reading game where there has ever been more than one goal between the sides in play. No reason to expect different tonight.

So 5-2 us, Smith and Adobe for them just because.