IGNORED

Millwall away match-day thread

Just now, 1960maaan said:

You must really be enjoying watching Bakinson then.

I’d much rather watch Bakinson than COD. Maybe in the minority, especially at times like tonight when loads are singling him out but COD is a waste of a man in the team imho and never ever takes his ‘turn’ to contribute to anything. Hope he now scores and shuts me up! 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Martin has been poor, again.
Bakinson just too inconsistent,  . 
Weimann gone missing again.
Baker injured , again.

Not sure what Wells has to do for a start, would help the team with another runner.
Another poor day.

Yep. We always struggle against these types of workmanlike sides who are also short on quality but beat us on application. Same old story.

I don’t actually think we deserve to lose this tonight. Both Weimann and Martin were clean through and did nothing. Martin and Bakinson have watched the game pass by, Weimann hasn’t got into it at all. 

• Like 1
Just now, tin said:

Yep. We always struggle against these types of workmanlike sides who are also short on quality but beat us on application. Same old story.

I don’t actually think we deserve to lose this tonight. Both Weimann and Martin were clean through and did nothing. Martin and Bakinson have watched the game pass by, Weimann hasn’t got into it at all. 

So frustrating getting into the box with a little space, only for the player to hesitate and end up losing the ball. Anything inside the area they have to shoot surely.