IGNORED

Millwall away match-day thread

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

So frustrating getting into the box with a little space, only for the player to hesitate and end up losing the ball. Anything inside the area they have to shoot surely.

You’d think so, wouldn’t you? Just pull the bloody trigger. I don’t care if it goes high and wide, at least have a dig and give yourself a chance or scoring a goal. 

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

+ an injury to Williams and probably Dasilva 

They both played well tonight. I don’t think Williams looked injured. Hopefully that’s just a bit of cramp or wrapping him up in cotton wool. 

9 minutes ago, Banjo Red said:

I'm sorry but callum is powder puff he has never offered anything for me. And bakinson is sadly having a shocker.

I always found there was a group of people ready to die on a hill defending him on here for some reason. I think they've bought into what managers have said in how good he is in training or whatever. His 17/18 season was the only one I can remember feeling positive about him being on the teamsheet, not far off from being 5 years ago... 

Anyway, watch him score now.. 

Edited by Sturny
  • Like 2

One of these evenings where we've lost three players to enforced changes through injury, having already lost Semenyo, Massengo and Wells just before the game.

We've now been good but one mistake for the penalty is the only reason we're not looking like coming away with a drab 0-0.

A poor performance but no cause for panic. 

Edited by LondonBristolian
  • Like 5