IGNORED

Millwall away match-day thread

2 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

He’s a bit like Palmer, can be creative, but needs players behind him for when he invariably loses the ball. Forget about him tackling back or doing a full on defensive shift. Tonight he was really poor, needs a dressing room bollocking.

Yeah hard to see in what sort of team he would thrive in.

Can only see him in a side that dominates a game and he has a role that doesn't involve any sort of defensive commitment.

As we know in the championship that role  doesn't exist.

5 minutes ago, Waffleflap said:

More waffle than me and LJ . He gets in every week. I wouldnt bother picking up the phone. Miserable git

He claimed to be able to predict the outcome of every City game beforehand, the other week.

So he obviously knew we would lose tonight, win at QPR, and come back to draw against Fulham.

The bloke is a complete cock who just loves the sound of his own voice.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

He’s a bit like Palmer, can be creative, but needs players behind him for when he invariably loses the ball. Forget about him tackling back or doing a full on defensive shift. Tonight he was really poor, needs a dressing room bollocking.

Yeah hard to see in what sort of team he would thrive in.

Can only see him in a side that dominates a game and he has a role that doesn't involve any sort of defensive commitment.

As we know in the championship that role  doesn't exist.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, walnutroof said:

Is he one of those that phones up after listening to it on the radio? So therefore has an opinion based on someone else’s opinion 

Nah, RB phones him ... they like their regular contributors - otherwise no-one would phone in ... they make sure he’s available after every game to spout his trash, even though he doesn’t go to the games ...

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They call him Waffleflap ... he doesn’t call them ... RB relies on its regular ‘pundits’ otherwise they’d have little or no callers ... ?

The guy who phoned in from Millwall (someone who actually went to the game) was classy. Good points made, no bullshit, no showing off. A great call. Respect to that man. Forgot the name, I only remember it was two initials.

I'd happily never hear from Ian again. The bloke gets right up my nose.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 2
  • Flames 1