IGNORED

Fly high fellow red

Pearcy

1 hour ago, archie andrews said:

Taunton john jenson? 

I think so. I haven`t seen him for years but went on a few of his `organised` away trips from Taunton back in the day. Visits to Northampton, Corinthian Casuals and Aldershot were particularly memorable!

RIP big man, you were there when I needed you a few times back then.

18 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

RIP fellow Red. Having just got the news my cancer could have me before Christmas I am am totally sympathetic.

All the best to you mate and good luck, obviously I don’t know your circumstances but I’ve known a few people who had a poor prognosis and we’re still with us many years later. Hope to see you post on here for a long time to come ?

• Like 3

There's only one Taunton John Jensen and I have known and been friends with him for at least 50 years. We went to school together in the 70's and started following City early in that decade. There was a good crew of us used to come up from Taunton and always met up with Bridgwater lads  on the train for most of the the home games and some away. I went less as I got older but John kept going and I lost touch with him for awhile. We reconnected when he came to work at the Argos warehouse near Bridgwater. He told me about all the interesting trips he had had supporting City home and away. He has battled cancer for three years and through all that time I had to admire his bravery and good spirits. John my friend, I will miss you and hope you can influence a few games for City from up there.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 5