IGNORED

Today’s results

luke_bristol

https://twitter.com/RouslersTV/status/1444324473923153926?s=20 

I know none of you have the interest in Bromsgrove Sporting that I do, but entertain me by watching this absolute worldie to qualify for the last qualifying round of the FA Cup…

https://twitter.com/RouslersTV/status/1444324473923153926?s=20

Edited by Fordy62
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Am I the only one who wants lee Johnson to do well? Weird how fans enjoy his team getting beat. Ex player and manager who has given great service to this club and was honoured to be here. Hope he wins the league with Sunderland myself. 

Ashton however... 

No you’re not. Hope he has learned from some of his mistakes at City & improves. Hope Sunderland win the league & get promoted personally. He did a lot more good than bad for City & just don’t get the vitriol he sometimes receives on here. Decent bloke & as you said, was genuinely honoured to be manager of this club. COYR 

• Like 5
  • Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Am I the only one who wants lee Johnson to do well? Weird how fans enjoy his team getting beat. Ex player and manager who has given great service to this club and was honoured to be here. Hope he wins the league with Sunderland myself. 

Ashton however... 

You’re probably not the only one Negan, but I suspect there are far more of us who hold LJ and MA jointly responsible for leaving us right in the shit last season.  They are both also responsible for pissing so much money away in the awful transfer policy and bringing in dross, that we’re now having to scratch around for free transfers, as they completely emptied the transfer kitty.

As an ex-City player I don’t wish him ill, but I personally got sick of his waffle and bullshit, so I can’t honestly say I him any great success after the mess he left us in.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

You’re probably not the only one Negan, but I suspect there are far more of us who hold LJ and MA jointly responsible for leaving us right in the shit last season.  They are both also responsible for pissing so much money away in the awful transfer policy and bringing in dross, that we’re now having to scratch around for free transfers, as they completely emptied the transfer kitty.

As an ex-City player I don’t wish him ill, but I personally got sick of his waffle and bullshit, so I can’t honestly say I him any great success after the mess he left us in.  

You don’t think Covid has anything to do with scratching around for free transfers? He wasn’t perfect, but that’s quite some statement. It also baffles me that Holdens reign has somehow been deleted from history! COYR 

• Haha 1