IGNORED

CSF

Super

4 hours ago, richwwtk said:

I don't deny it's a crime, people have been arrested for it. What I said was hardly the crime of the century. I agree that a Cenotaph is more than just a pile of stones, much more, but for a bit of protestors spray paint that can easily be washed away the next day to have left lasting damage would suggest extreme sensitivity. 

Do you feel the same about people who have been sent racist tweets? 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Yep the people who kept the dolman safe, be late 50s at best now.

But respect to them, cause if they wouldnt have been, there, against the likes of whu, sheff united and portsmouth.

Lets be honest, there would have been carnage.

They stopped firms running amok in the dolman.

Anybody my age knows this.

Why did firms want to run amok in the Dolman?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

But respect to them, cause if they wouldnt have been, there, against the likes of whu, sheff united and portsmouth.

What nonsense. They only had to keep people safe because of the invention/evolution of firms and I’m sure opposing fans weren’t made to feel especially safe. And if you are correct and the CSF were effectively policing safely then there is no need for them to exist in this day and age.

15 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

but these 'firms' only attack like minded people who are also out for a fight

3 hours ago, phantom said:

From a personal experience what you say above is wrong

Yes these people do / did often only come against like minded people but the point you are missing is that the coming to the defence of people is at times when we have been at away games and supporters of other clubs attack anyone in their way, I can personally vouch that at a number of games if these people had not been there things would have gotten a lot worse for many others

When fans attack each other it inevitably leads to the innocent taking the brunt, and, when you have the ‘brave’ csf step in to save the day they’re suddenly worthy of idolatry…and so the cycle continues. 

31 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

“Kept the Dolman safe” do me a favour. 

“poured petrol on a fire” is more accurate.

• Like 2

Got sent an email from a Millwall fan this week of city being turned over outside the Greg pub in London… never had to rely on them and glad that this kind of thing is something of the past… Football has evolved in terms of experience and as much as it pains me to say it but the premier league has made this happen by appealing to a wider audience after the 1990 World Cup. 

it reached out to families and was inclusive of women and children… I can’t see it ever going back to the dark shameful days.

I’ve just come back to this after a few hours and….In what ****ing world is it acceptable to stand up for this shit? I go back to my earlier point - if we admit CSF protected people like me who wanted to just watch the game, then we have to admit that CSF also intimidated and drove away fans like me from the game from other clubs.

Look at the average attendances if you don’t believe that. We’re better off without these pricks, who just want a fight under a banner they’ve misappropriated.

My sons 9. If he never hears the initials CSF I’ll be delighted. Let the dinosaurs die. I’m happy they protected people, but if they didn’t exist, it wouldn’t be needed.

They we’re the cause not the cure. And they should be ashamed of how, as a football fan, they led to me, led to us, being treated. 

• Like 9
  • Flames 2

36 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I’ve just come back to this after a few hours and….In what ****ing world is it acceptable to stand up for this shit? I go back to my earlier point - if we admit CSF protected people like me who wanted to just watch the game, then we have to admit that CSF also intimidated and drove away fans like me from the game from other clubs.

Look at the average attendances if you don’t believe that. We’re better off without these pricks, who just want a fight under a banner they’ve misappropriated.

My sons 9. If he never hears the initials CSF I’ll be delighted. Let the dinosaurs die. I’m happy they protected people, but if they didn’t exist, it wouldn’t be needed.

They we’re the cause not the cure. And they should be ashamed of how, as a football fan, they led to me, led to us, being treated. 

The CSF chant is heard at a lot at away games if there’s ever even any whiff of trouble. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

The CSF chant is heard at a lot at away games if there’s ever even any whiff of trouble. 

Yep.

And I’m never going to build a bonfire and put Cardiff at the top, Rovers in the middle and burn the lot.

I’m also not going to hit Tom Lockyer with a brick.

But I’d be expected to be called a ***** and be arrested if I did, and be banned for life from all grounds..

So your point is?

• Hmmm 2

8 minutes ago, lenred said:

It's of a different time tbh, I didn't even know it was still going apart from the odd chant.

Back in the day, with Divvy etc, we knew who they were but certainly not nowadays.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

50 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Christ.. the words ‘’snow’’ and ‘’flake’’ instantly spring to mind whilst reading your post sorry to say ?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 3

4 minutes ago, bris red said:

Christ.. the words ‘’snow’’ and ‘’flake’’ instantly spring to mind whilst reading your post sorry to say ?

Some of them on this forum wouldn’t look out of place on netmums.com tbh it’s quite funny seeing them bite over issues that obviously don’t concern them if they just show up to watch the football then they won’t be affected 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Yep.

And I’m never going to build a bonfire and put Cardiff at the top, Rovers in the middle and burn the lot.

But I’d be expected to be called a ***** and be arrested if I did, and be banned for life from all grounds..

So your point is?

Sorry? What’s with the aggro? You said you’d not want your kid to hear it and I’m saying I hear it at away games? I’m not condoning it just answering your point. Get a grip. 

27 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

It's of a different time tbh, I didn't even know it was still going apart from the odd chant.

Back in the day, with Divvy etc, we knew who they were but certainly not nowadays.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Most definitely.  My point was only that it’s still chanted whenever there is any hint of trouble. No doubt that it’s not followed through like it used to be! 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Yep.

So your point is?

Be more of a ***** if you sang e i ei ei o up the football…

26 minutes ago, bris red said:

Mate. I’m far from a snowflake. I go away a lot, I’ve done 2/3 of away games this year. I just think that I, and probably 99% of fans don’t need idiots “protecting us” when they are the people that cause it.

If following city away 66% of games, having a season ticket and wanting my kid not to have to put up with thugs is a snowflake, I’ll take that any day. But you play your own game.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Some of them on this forum wouldn’t look out of place on netmums.com tbh it’s quite funny seeing them bite over issues that obviously don’t concern them if they just show up to watch the football then they won’t be affected 

Who's biting? They responded with their opinion and experiences about the 'CSF' on a thread about the 'CSF'... not rocket science.

The sooner the coked up brain dead thugs are no longer talked about the better ?

39 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Edited by !james
  • Like 1