IGNORED

2,300 bournemouth followers heading to the Gate,BUT

6 hours ago, The Gasbuster said:

Must be the first time ever they have come to AG as favourites to win a match ?

I really hope we end our poor home form against them.

For a while now pretty well everyone has come to AG as favourites to win! :( 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, harrys said:

Small club, if they don’t get promoted back to prem in the next couple of seasons they’ll head the same way as Wigan, do remember them taken a big following to Eastville in the early 80’s and causing a lot of trouble 

Really, I can't believe EVEN the Tote would have any problems dispatching that lot!

Perhaps it was Ken Bailey and his Union Jack ! :laughcont:

Small club, if they don’t get promoted back to prem in the next couple of seasons they’ll head the same way as Wigan, do remember them taken a big following to Eastville in the early 80’s and causing a lot of trouble 

Really, I can't believe EVEN the Tote would have any problems dispatching that lot!

25 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

They came in Feb 87 top of Div 3, with SO'D bossing their midfield. Bought 1200 which was loads for them. 14,500 crowd. We won 2:0, they went up as Champions.

Steve Galliers debut IIRC ?

25 minutes ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

They came in Feb 87 top of Div 3, with SO'D bossing their midfield. Bought 1200 which was loads for them. 14,500 crowd. We won 2:0, they went up as Champions.

8 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Can you repeat that please?

• Like 1