IGNORED

Bristol Manor Farm vs Paulton Rovers FA Trophy

northsomersetred

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I was there today, decent little game. Lashenko in the dugout and applauded by BMF fans at the end who also sang "no-one likes us, we are Manor Farm, from The Creek"!

Pen decisions seemed fair though the ref was a bit card happy. 

2 and 11 did have a proper row early doors, but the highlight was no. 11 getting told off by his missus for abusing the ref, literally never seen that before ?

Yeah saw the 11 getting told off by his missus. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

The outcome I and a lot of other people is for this behaviour to stop, it is totally unacceptable and the clubs themselves need to set an example.

BMF bottled it because he bankrolls the club.

And the latest? A 17yr old female ref confronted at half time by 3 adult coaching staff. Big brave lads these.

This behaviour has to stop. The End.

Looks like they are querying a decision and having a conversation? 

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I was there today, decent little game. Lashenko in the dugout and applauded by BMF fans at the end who also sang "no-one likes us, we are Manor Farm, from The Creek"!

Pen decisions seemed fair though the ref was a bit card happy. 

2 and 11 did have a proper row early doors, but the highlight was no. 11 getting told off by his missus for abusing the ref, literally never seen that before ?

11, (as a guess from the team line up on twitter) gave the Paulton left back a tough time when he came on as a sub last weekend. Skillful player but does get frustrated at times.

Edited by JamesBCFC

11 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

11, (as a guess from the team line up on twitter) gave the Paulton left back a tough time when he came on as a sub last weekend. Skillful player but does get frustrated at times.

Yeah Kyle Tooze mate. Reminded me a bit of Tomlin. Strong as an ox and skillful but inconsistent and not a massive team player. Still won the first pen and get an assist I think

Good to watch 

• Like 1

https://www.betting.co.uk/nonleaguedaily/news-now/exclusive-referee-abuse-spiralling-out-of-control-charity-believes/

Article in NonLeagueDaily which was written or features comments from the RefSupportUK twitter account person.

He says Manor Farm asked to meet with him and reiterates the rumours of them bring funded by Lashenko.

This has resulted in a statement from Manor Farm tonight. 

https://bristolmanorfarm.com/nonleaguedaily-com-article/

A short statement, but one that denies both of those claims he has made.

• Haha 1