IGNORED

Hen and Chicken this evening

Bristol Rob

12 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

The second fan Q&A Nige has missed after taking a last minute pre season holiday when he was due to appear at the fixture release event back in June!

Bit of an odd one tonight considering he's taking training tomorrow.

Anyway, Bents will steal the show tonight. He talks really well and is quite funny too.

Always nice to hear a player's view too. Looking forward to it 

Would love to hear Gould explain if he believes £33 for an adult on Saturday, the cheapest ticket remaining for Saturday, is a fair price seeing as we haven't won at home for 15 games.

I know you can get membership, but it's hardly going to attract new support. I'm a member and am paying £30 for the wing of the Dolman which to be honest is over priced. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Selred said:

Would love to hear Gould explain if he believes £33 for an adult on Saturday, the cheapest ticket remaining for Saturday, is a fair price seeing as we haven't won at home for 15 games.

I know you can get membership, but it's hardly going to attract new support. I'm a member and am paying £30 for the wing of the Dolman which to be honest is over priced. 

Yes the prices are a bit steep. About 3 times a season I bring someone along, none are City fans but just fancy taking in a game, so not worth getting a membership.

This weekend is one of those occasions and it’s hard to justify asking them to cough up £39 to sit fairly near me. Especially as many Premier League clubs, like Man Utd are much cheaper.

Edited by ralphindevon

59 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Yeah true, I dunno just thought it might’ve been a question to ask. Feel like if we had fans behind both goals it would benefit us a lot more. Just small margins 

The South Stand is hardly full at the moment, you want to spread the butter that thin :) Realistically this is won't happen for logistical reasons - if they they can redevelop the Atyeo, maybe this could be incorporated - i.e. shove the away fans to the right side like in the first division days.

5 hours ago, Selred said:

I've paid more than £5.30 in pubs in Bristol who are open 7 days a week. I don't think it's actually the worst.

The reasons the likes of Wetherspoons are so cheap is because they bulk buy, plus buy it before it goes off.

Realistically City are £1.50 more expensive, not 50%.

Tried two 'spoons yesterday trying to get food, Commercial Rooms sold out of everything except burgers, V Shed had food, much smaller menu these days (no salt bizarrely) but very limited choice of beers. 

Conclusion, 'spoons is getting worse 

Toilets still smell the same ?

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

There is no way the club can ever moan about finances again.

Me and @CyderInACan have both had a pint of Peroni.

Cost 4 Tilsons.

Did they come in a proper pint glass or one of those ridiculous tall Peroni ones that are just asking to be knocked over once everyone's had a couple. 

Bloody nightmare if there are 5 or 6 on a table.

• Like 1

As a group of 5 we now just refuse to drink in the ground from this season, £5.60 for a flat tepid pint served in plastic. New pies are also crap and overpriced. As others have alluded to Ashton Gate full stop is overpriced for any casual punter and their family. 

Edited by Dynamite Red
  • Like 3