IGNORED

Coventry away

BCFC1512

Might pick one up if it goes to general sale - just down the road, we play on Sunday that weekend. If you hear someone singing to the Flintstones theme about Southgate putting Simpson in the England team, it will probably be me ?

Eye opening that it’s been 10 years since I last went there. First day of 11/12 season, Kasper’s debut, we took over 6k full of expectation with Sven as manager. Dire performance, down to 10 early but shaded it 1-0. Not had to play there since and both of us have been on a bit of a journey since. Don’t mind seeing them doing well atm tbh

• Like 2

On 17/10/2021 at 10:16, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Just snapped up 2 and 51 left. Is this unreserved as it just says general admission. I have a seriously knackered hip and am hoping to sit on an end of row close to exit . Not in need of crutches yet but I walk like a penguin at times??

I know the feeling. Left leg will not bend(arthritis) that well and have massive trouble squeezing in the seats. I yearn for an end seat so I can put that leg in the gangway a bit. But never seem lucky enough to get one.Just hope we can stand up like everyone did at Posh.

• Like 1