IGNORED

Pre Bournemouth

Red Army 75

Just now, JonDolman said:

I assume the player Nige is talking about there is Robbie Cundy. I think he's the only senior player who has not made the bench yet, obviously because of his injury.

I would like to see how he does, but ideally we don't want to lose Kalas or Atkinson.

I think he said a player that has been involved but hasn’t kitted up recently.  My thoughts were Janneh.

22 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I think he said a player that has been involved but hasn’t kitted up recently.  My thoughts were Janneh.

I wondered if it was Vyner & Nige had misremembered that he was actually on the bench for the last game in the absence of Baker & Dasilva because he wasn’t there himself.

With the greatest of respect to Janneh or Cundy I would be very surprised if they expected to be involved.

34 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I wondered if it was Vyner & Nige had misremembered that he was actually on the bench for the last game in the absence of Baker & Dasilva because he wasn’t there himself.

With the greatest of respect to Janneh or Cundy I would be very surprised if they expected to be involved.

Janneh is a very confident lad….would not surprise me if he thought after his 2 goals against FGR he ought to be more involved.

Could be Vyner though.

37 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Janneh is a very confident lad….would not surprise me if he thought after his 2 goals against FGR he ought to be more involved.

Could be Vyner though.

I'd like to think they all think they're good enough and should be involved! Need a little bit of self confidence and arrogance to make it.