IGNORED

We have just won an award

pl00peh91

Adam Baker

ps what the **** is “the football content award”, can I make my own award show for favourite laces?

psps looks like a community club hall with a load of random middle aged men. I applaud the effort but prestige this is not.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Adam Baker

ps what the **** is “the football content award”, can I make my own award show for favourite laces?

psps looks like a community club hall with a load of random middle aged men. I applaud the effort but prestige this is not.

Up the City!

9 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Adam Baker

Media types have always run these award shows: best regional journalist, best columnist on a national.

It's good PR and that's what they do.

Most jobs don't bother with such events though maybe they should set one up as it's a night on the piss with some decent scoff and the company pays: actuary / bin man / social worker of the year.

5 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Media types have always run these award shows: best regional journalist, best columnist on a national.

It's good PR and that's what they do.

Most jobs don't bother with such events though maybe they should set one up as it's a night on the piss with some decent scoff and the company pays: actuary / bin man / social worker of the year.

Most jobs do bother with these awards evenings, just that they tend to be jollies for the bosses rather than inviting the plebs along.

There might not be binman of the year, but there will be a 'Best Refuse Services Company' of the year or something.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Most jobs do bother with these awards evenings, just that they tend to be jollies for the bosses rather than inviting the plebs along.

There might not be binman of the year, but there will be a 'Best Refuse Services Company' of the year or something.

Good point.

Not that I was ever in for it as my post count is so low but I do miss the poster awards on this forum.

Some posters do make a large positive contribution to the forum.

10 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Adam Baker

irrespective of your perception of the level of prestige I think to have been voted the best club out of 72 teams in terms of our online content is an excellent achievement and should not be overlooked!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pl00peh91 said:

irrespective of your perception of the level of prestige I think to have been voted the best club out of 72 teams in terms of our online content is an excellent achievement and should not be overlooked!

Good point. However what are these type of awards got to do with promotion to the Prem

15 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Adam Baker

I don't know what it is either. There seems to be an award for anything these days as I understand the SAGS are favourites for the best tent on the terraces award. 

• Haha 2