IGNORED

Halloween Kills

phantom

• Admin

Loved the original films from all those years back but not so much the many remakes

Just watched the latest installment, glad to see the story etc back similar to how they used to be

The hardest thing, and this may sound daft was trying to figure out where the film was following on from.... I know, it took a while

Worth a look if you like the originals

On 15/10/2021 at 13:37, phantom said:

Loved the original films from all those years back but not so much the many remakes

Just watched the latest installment, glad to see the story etc back similar to how they used to be

The hardest thing, and this may sound daft was trying to figure out where the film was following on from.... I know, it took a while

Worth a look if you like the originals

Also watched this on Friday night.

Thought it was a decent scare Halloween style film on it's own merits.

However didn't think it was a particularly good addition to the series as got almost too ridiculous at the end for me. Think it would have been better if it had ended 5 minutes before it did, leaving him laying on the ground unsure of his state. 

• Like 1

• Admin
19 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

Also watched this on Friday night.

Thought it was a decent scare Halloween style film on it's own merits.

However didn't think it was a particularly good addition to the series as got almost too ridiculous at the end for me. Think it would have been better if it had ended 5 minutes before it did, leaving him laying on the ground unsure of his state. 

Agree 100% about the ending

• Like 1