IGNORED

New kit announcement

WarksRobin

9 minutes ago, RedM said:

Don’t like. 

Dont like the green badge. Don’t like the white Mansion Bet. Don’t like the pin stripes.

Is it me or is purple and lime a bit overdone now?

I don’t feel it’s overdone at all. But that’s just my view ??‍♂️

Give me purple and lime over a dreary white and black kit any day.

• Like 6
  • Robin 1

Hummel has been pretty uninspiring overall. Bristol Sport produced some great kits in their short tenure, although on occasion overdid it a bit with too many competing design features (think I remember Jon L saying that as they learned more about production they were able to add more details into the design). They reigned it in again in the final year with the grandad colour. Definitely my all time fav. 

Less is more. 

Wont be buying this. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Quite like it. But having seen the Paul Merson documentary the other night, I’ve made the decision not to buy any kits featuring betting sponsorship from now on.

Quite right.

16 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Decent. Arguably completely unnecessary to have a third kit and a bit cynical bringing it two months into the season given it’ll be obsolete by May, but nobody has a gun to their head forcing them to buy it.

Given the number of poor kit blends we've already had this season it's good to have a third option. Hopefully it gets used in games where we have a bad match up.

Imo the kit is ok. The central badge is bad, the sponsor of course is dire, and it looks like the naval flags are still wrong, but of the three shirts we have this term I think this is my favourite. Not a classic, but ok.

Edited by ExiledAjax