IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth at home match day thread

It is ok and I wasn't thinking that we can get points today. I won't watch anymore, they are a much better side and that is normal. Better ownership and smarter managers and coaches over the years made them a really good Championship football team with PL experience.

We can't compete for top 6, maybe next season with proper trananfers.

1 minute ago, Mihai said:

It is ok and I wasn't thinking that we can get points today. I won't watch anymore, they are a much better side and that is normal. Better ownership and smarter managers and coaches over the years made them a really good Championship football team with PL experience.

We can't compete for top 6, maybe next season with proper trananfers.

Don’t forget the Russian money and deciding FFP wasn’t for them.

Fair play, they gambled on getting up before they got caught and it worked ?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Been poor. We are so bad going forward at home against any team that is well organised. Fulham we created chances because they take so many chances and play expansive football even when winning.

Trouble is our passing is just too loose, that goal came from COD playing too slow a ball into James, who then loses possession and they break and score.  Quite a difference between their crisp passing to feet and our passing.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Really really disappointing for him and the team. Hope it is not too serious. COYR

His career with us has been doomed from the start,He's a cracking player and would love to see him settle down and get a decent run of games, But I just can't see him being a regular and one that stays fit for any length of time.

unfortunately with this set of player especially going forward we are always going to struggle and that is not going to change anytime soon, its gonna be a struggle this season we will have more games like this than good games... the aim has to be stay in the league and improve from there, we cannot compete with the big boys Fulham, WBA, Bournemouth etc as we just don't have the money or owners willing to invest when we need too (everyone of us knew before the window closed we needed another striker except those in charge!!!!!!!!)