IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth at home match day thread

15 minutes ago, pillred said:

I think it's fair to say without our away form big nige would have probably been sacked by now.

Glad i stayed away today. I like Pearson i really do but at what point does it genuinely become a situation where we have to look at it and maybe question if he is the right man for us? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Need to start playing into the game....stop hoofing the ball up front....route 1 isn't working. Play out from the back and get some ball time. Desperately need a creative player in the centre and start asking  questions.  We are beating ourselves at the minute.....time to start consider playing THEM! 

Edited by MelksRed
1 minute ago, Malago said:

Poor decision making by Cam Pring cost us the 2nd

Yep, sharper than us for both goals in their half and then breaking better than we were able to regroup. 

Overall, we can criticise our players, but parachute payments and ignoring FFP buys you players quicker in thought and deed. Much less bothered being taught a football lesson by (financially) a Premier League team, it’s the mediocre/poor Championship teams we need to look decent against. 

• Flames 2

Totally outclassed, defence under constant pressure, weak midfield since Williams went off, Forwards arn't in the game COD has done 2 or 3 decent things but thats about all rest of half hes been anonymous Yes Bournemouth are Prem quality but it does show us how far we are behind the top 5 or 6 teams 

Way too slow, always wanting an extra touch that’s just not there especially against this lot. Can’t cope with their press and overloads all over the pitch. 

Not sure there is enough on the bench to change things around too much, Scott for Wiemann perhaps, as Bakinson too lightweight for a game like this.

One to write-off sadly, we’re not even close to this level of play.

• Like 2