IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth at home match day thread

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I admire your positivity Sir CT but I would suggest you've just lost a fiver. :(

... But he also had a fiver on at 3/1 that someone would post that response within 1 minute! ?

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Really?

Mate just do one, ex Prem team with parachute payments, against a team that was absolutely dire last year, Pearson’s starting point was so low with a I suspect a huge hole in the balance sheet after last season, yet we’re 9th ish in the table. Poor today but they are just better than us in almost every department.

Re- read my post. I said at what point does it become this situation will be interesting. For the record i am a huge fan of Nige i think he is what we need long term you just hope the board can continue to be patient. Obviously no game is a ‘must win’ at this stage but we HAVE to put in a better performance than this against Forest on Tuesday.

17 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

Chin up dude, it's disappointing I know but try and take a step back and look at the wider picture, Bournemouth are littered with talent and money, its not the end of the world losing to them we have a window in January we just need to be punching about mid table this season.  As long as we don't roll over second half and keep the score respectable its not the end of the world, though the home form does grate.

I know what you mean , but don’t you think the same could be said of Fulham, but at least we gave them a game. This is looking like a training session for B’mouth.