IGNORED

AFC Bournemouth at home match day thread

Just now, RumRed said:

And who have we played? I’d love you to be manager at work. Well you’ve been shit for ages and this lot are quite good so I’m expecting f’all from you.

Playing a decent team.....can't expect anything......play a shit team......can't expect anything its the championship blah blah ******* blah.....

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Can you remind me who we are playing? What would you ? 

And again we haven't always played the top team apart from today, we have lost some shockers at home in the last 9 months there are no excuses stop making them.

Edited by pillred
punctuation
Just now, bexhill reds said:

One of a couple of “we’re shit” posters, but without any suggestion or view of what could be done differently, best not to engage…

I know mate I personally don't know but some just like to moan like children. Where we are to where we were is amazing but if a home win means so much then geeze i give up.

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

And who have we played? I’d love you to be manager at work. Well you’ve been shit for ages and this lot are quite good so I’m expecting f’all from you.

Mmm, best away record in the league and we’re shit?

This lot are different gravy to us, and that’s just it, slow to get going, lacklustre throughly, went a goal behind and that’s it, not currently good enough.

Just now, bexhill reds said:

Mmm, best away record in the league and we’re shit?

This lot are different gravy to us, and that’s just it, slow to get going, lacklustre throughly, went a goal behind and that’s it, not currently good enough.

Not a lot of point in performing away from home if you can’t still keep your Mrs happy.