IGNORED

16 Games

Red Army 75

12 minutes ago, tin said:

This wretched home record was never going to end today. It’ll be the home games against the likes of Barnsley that we need to win.

No it's the home game against forest is where it is going to start. With the manager pitch side.

2 minutes ago, Red said:

No it's the home game against forest is where it is going to start. With the manager pitch side.

Let’s hope so, but I don’t think Forest will be down there under Cooper at the end of the season. Barnsley will be. Forest and Barnsley both offer more hope of a home win than Bournemouth, mind.

• Like 2

I’ve yet to see us be remotely dangerous against a team who are happy with a point whilst we remain equally susceptible to any sort of counter attack in games when we’re asked to break down our opponents. 

I’m behind Pearson and want us to stick with him and trust him to sort it out in time but, sadly, I can see the abysmal home record going on a little while yet unless there a complete change in how effective we are.

53 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It was never going to end today tbh. Bournemouth are just different class to us. My main gripe today was that first half “effort” from our Irish international. Sincerely hope he never pulls our shirt on again.

What O’Dowda? Did I miss something? Thought he was the only one that offered something going forward in that first half. Drove at them a few times and got Cahill booked. Don’t remember a lack of effort. Not any more than anyone else

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It was never going to end today tbh. Bournemouth are just different class to us. My main gripe today was that first half “effort” from our Irish international. Sincerely hope he never pulls our shirt on again.

Don't know how you came to that conclusion to be honest. Thought pring and weimann were shocking today.

5 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

What O’Dowda? Did I miss something? Thought he was the only one that offered something going forward in that first half. Drove at them a few times and got Cahill booked. Don’t remember a lack of effort. Not any more than anyone else

Poor pass led to the first goal and literally stood there and watched Pring get roasted for 45 minutes. Two runs with the ball in 45 means **** all. Clearly Nige agreed with me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, johnheadbcfc said:

Don't know how you came to that conclusion to be honest. Thought pring and weimann were shocking today.

Can't agree with that Weimann was one of the few busting a gut all match giving 100% all match, he was unlikely not to get a goal today 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Poor pass led to the first goal and literally stood there and watched Pring get roasted for 45 minutes. Two runs with the ball in 45 means **** all. Clearly Nige agreed with me.

Calm down mate ? Nige might have agreed with you but he didn’t get much right today either. But yea just asked a simple question.

I’d have kept O’Dowda on. How weimann gets away with 90 minutes every game I’ll never know. Don’t even see the running like we did at the start of the season. Rarely in the channels anymore. Doesn’t link up well. Poor first touch most of the time. Lacks composure most of the time. Idk we were down 2-0 at HT and took the only player threatening off. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

He had a couple of promising bits with the ball granted….but his support of Pring, and tracking back of Stacey was very, very poor.  The number of times he’s still venturing towards Stacey after he’s popped it off to Lowe, and then Stacey runs off of him is indefensible (Owers just said the same on Radio Bristol).  On one throw-in he just let his man run past him, little dangled legs in with no commitment.  Allowed himself to be pushed off the ball when tracking. He left Pring out too dry today, although Pring pretty awful too.  Not getting a good feeling about Pring at LB at this level (yet….it’s a huge step up for him).  He has had his good games playing LM/LW.  Never got close to Lowe today.  Our left side was ripped apart first half.

Others were poor too….James looked like he was treading water first half, but he keeps trying to get his foot in.

But I just can’t get past what looks like a lack heart for a battle for Callum.  It’s a shame.  Others will disagree I’m sure.

Thank god for Kalas and Baker for getting blocks in or it would’ve been 6,7 or 8.  Tanner tried hard, got forward, created our best chances.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 2

Not dynamic, risk taking or exciting to watch.

Didn't expect us to win today but it was basically a "free hit" and a chance to really have a go and be adventurous.

All very dull and downbeat. Hopefully we have to go through this period before things improve but after a couple of "false dawns" it is worrying and the list of people to blame is narrowing.

1 hour ago, Numero Uno said:

What about the other players? Not one made a tackle.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Yes things got so much better when he went off.....

• Like 1