IGNORED

Nottingham Forest at home match day thread

43 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

A rejuvenated Forest backed by a noisy following against a pathetic City who can't string two passes together and backed by the Ashton Gate library.  Only one way this is ending and might lead to the first signs of visible disgruntlement among City fans.  We've barely raised a whimper about this home form and this can't go on. An ironic chuckle at the end of every home interview from NP about a failure to yet again win might start to grate. 

All I took from that was: easy home win, Massengo hat-trick.

Let’s go for it……. (If HNM/Atkinson avail)

Bentley

Tanner.   Kalas.     Atkinson     JD

James.   Massengo

COD.                 Scott.                  Pring 

Weimann 

High press, lots of pace/energy up top with overlapping full backs. Martin needs a rest and Wells still dosnt convince me. 

Edited by brad blit
  • Flames 1
1 hour ago, cityloyal473 said:

A rejuvenated Forest backed by a noisy following against a pathetic City who can't string two passes together and backed by the Ashton Gate library.  Only one way this is ending and might lead to the first signs of visible disgruntlement among City fans.  We've barely raised a whimper about this home form and this can't go on. An ironic chuckle at the end of every home interview from NP about a failure to yet again win might start to grate. 

I’d have a think about changing that username if I were you….!

• Haha 10
28 minutes ago, extonsred said:

Have we no news or indications of injury situation. 

For what it’s worth the EPs best guess is that HNM will more likely reappear against WBA and then, despite that, they predict this line up: 

Bentley; Tanner, Kalas, Baker, Dasilva; James, Massengo; Wells, Weimann, O'Dowda; Martin

• Confused 1

Has been some turnaround for Forest since letting go of Hughton, I don't like to see clubs who do a 180 in results after getting rid of a manager do that well. But definitely a tricky time to be playing them so not confident of ending the winless run. Hoping there will be much more attacking than there was on Saturday, might be a good game to give Alex Scott some more minutes.

2 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

have to agree with that sir its starting to get a little worrying how bad we are home form is.also agree about the chuckle but i feel if we dont win tonight that chuckle may be exchanged for gritted teeth.i can only see a forest win but hope i am bloody wrong

1 minute ago, cityloyal473 said:

What part of my post do you disagree with?

I was kind of pointing out the irony of having a username consisting of “Cityloyal” and then writing a note calling City “pathetic”, Ashton Gate a library and saying there was only one way this was ending.

But if irony isn’t your bag, feel free to move on…

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

This is a truly awful stat!!

16 games

265 days since Jan 2020 when City last won at home!!!!

And to think the all time British record is 21 held by Sunderland  

Thats too close for comfort for me. 

Those Gasheads would have already started frothing at the mouth at us creating that sort of history ?

**** it lets get the record!

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Attending for the first time since the 125th anniversary 1-1 v Fulham on the eve of Lockdown 1.0.

Wet and windy, and likely I'll arrive too late for any decent parking to be found, but I'm still excited to see us and finally get down AG after way too long.

There'll be a few hoping your not sitting by them tonight then Ajax ! 

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

I was kind of pointing out the irony of having a username consisting of “Cityloyal” and then writing a note calling City “pathetic”, Ashton Gate a library and saying there was only one way this was ending.

But if irony isn’t your bag, feel free to move on…

Says a fictional character.