IGNORED

Nottingham Forest at home match day thread

5 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

For what it’s worth the EPs best guess is that HNM will more likely reappear against WBA and then, despite that, they predict this line up: 

Bentley; Tanner, Kalas, Baker, Dasilva; James, Massengo; Wells, Weimann, O'Dowda; Martin

EP also stated that King went off injured and is very unlikely to be considered - then proceeded to name him in their expected team.

• Haha 2

I guess it's

Bents

Kalas Atkinson Baker

Tanner                          Dasilva   

James

Weimann         Scott

Martin Wells

Pearson has spoken a lot about how he doesn't like to classify his team's as strict formations though, so interested to see how this team operates. Weimann could be doing a lot of running in the centre of the field to help out Matty James? Very attacking though by looks of it.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

is Vyner injured ?

For past two games he has been doing fitness test type warm up with one of the physios away from the rest of the squad, so I guess so. Lots of running and quite intense so he can't be that bad. Not that I'm a physio mind you!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

352. Weimann where I prefer him. Scott alongside him. James holding.

Have to try something different as I think we've been 2nd best at home in every game since Swansea. So actually done well to get 3 draws in that time. About time we put in a performance at home. 

Not sure why Scott hasn't played more. About time he started a game. Great to see Massengo on the bench too.

Yep. Williams not as bad as feared either, “a couple of weeks” 

3 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

I guess it's

Bents

Kalas Atkinson Baker

Tanner                          Dasilva   

James

Weimann         Scott

Martin Wells

Pearson has spoken a lot about how he doesn't like to classify his team's as strict formations though, so interested to see how this team operates. Weimann could be doing a lot of running in the centre of the field to help out Matty James? Very attacking though by looks of it.

Yep. Think Baker will play the central CB allowing Atkinson to link with Dasilva. But agree on front 5.  Will flatten to a 3 without the ball most likely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Yep. Williams not as bad as feared either, “a couple of weeks” 

Yep. Think Baker will play the central CB allowing Atkinson to link with Dasilva. But agree on front 5.  Will flatten to a 3 without the ball most likely. 

Really?

That is good news!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Attending for the first time since the 125th anniversary 1-1 v Fulham on the eve of Lockdown 1.0.

Wet and windy, and likely I'll arrive too late for any decent parking to be found, but I'm still excited to see us and finally get down AG after way too long.

Hmmm.

One minute lonely overseas and pining for your wife and young child, but, no sooner are you back than you are straight out of the house and down to Ashton Gate to watch City with your Dad!

For the record, I have posted this with a ? and a huge ?.

Enjoy the match.

• Haha 1