IGNORED

Nottingham Forest at home match day thread

3 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Our counter attacks consist of us playing back to our keeper 

The effort is there - hopefully confidence will build 

I think the overarching issue is that we don’t have a huge amount of pace, quality or creativity.

There’s a fair bit of endeavour and I think, over the course of the season, we’ll do enough to get an upper mid table position, but I think the uncomfortable truth is that most of this season will be about compensating for and minimising our shortcomings.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I think the overarching issue is that we don’t have a huge amount of pace, quality or creativity.

There’s a fair bit of endeavour and I think, over the course of the season, we’ll do enough to get an upper mid table position, but I think the uncomfortable truth is that most of this season will be about compensating for and minimising our shortcomings.

Was only just thinking that we lack pace, most certainly noticed in wide areas. 

Just now, old_eastender said:

All over the pitch really... one key aspect we need to address with any new signings come January - must have pace.

We need that 'club' aye and it looks like he wants to play counter attack

Just now, old_eastender said:

Scott seems to have gone into hiding since his horror miss, had shown some nice touches up to that point

C'mon Cougar!