IGNORED

Nottingham Forest at home match day thread

Hahahaha I am laughing cause I can not be angry anymore. I was laughing my ass off, I was 100% sure we will get another one. You know why ? Cause the faith goes with the better ones.

We have a shit team, I don't care about your criticism over my comment. Is a shit team cause of the mentality. The quality is not that bad, a 10-15th place quality for sure. But all of this half our big boys showed us how small Bristol City is as a club.

We played against them like they were Real Madrid, hitting every ball into the stand or back to their keaper.

Is a fair result and they had a penalty also in min 80.

We are going nowhere, be glad that we won't relegate probably. Pearson is not the man, SL is not the man either. 

Have a nice day, i will go to watch some good football in UCL.

All came from a terrible kick-off, where we went back to the keeper (something we never do) a rushed kick and pressure back on us. 

After conceding one we have to be professional enough to control the things we can control: readiness from kick off, pass quality from kick off, etc and see the game out. 

Hard after conceding so late and feeling the the world is against us at home but we have to be more professional than this. Shame as we worked pretty hard as a team so to get nothing is tough to take.

4 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

This is total crap,,, we have shown zero will to win and barely compete… absolutely pathetic

That is utter nonsense!

if anything we’ve tried too hard, that lunge from baker is desperation to win. A cool calm head doesn’t make that challenge - also doesn’t put it in the stand on the halfway line when there’s a man to pass to 5 yards away.

The run has got to them massively. Up until 90 minutes we were pretty good tonight, certainly good value for the win. Clearly a desire to win, but mentally it’s a burden.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

They played alright tonight, quite entertaining but the ending is ridiculous

We're never comfortable, never retain possession. We must be such an enjoyable side to play against...you've mucked up that chance?...here - have the ball back and try again!

Sad that I'm not even angry or upset at it, it's happened so often now I almost expect it to happen. I'll also take the blame for mentioning Blackpool and Luton(!)

This team needs a proper rebuild of playing staff to get rid of this whole negative vibe from the on-pitch to the way fans are feeling off the pitch.

Nige is the man to do it! Give him a chance, a lot of these players have had way too many.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, samo II said:

It’s sad but it’s true.

We clearly have some good young players, but we also have some absolutely average-to-bad senior pros stinking up the place; need shot of the dead wood asap to be able to get a real sense of things.

But honestly; it’s ******* Groundhog Day with these last min goals - and that isn’t just individual mistakes, it’s the coaching; we defend too deep and for too long. I’d rather lose 3-1 trying to go for the jugular than 2-1 to these shitty last minute shockers.

Yes, I'm afraid it leads to a team playing with fear with predictable results.

• Like 1