IGNORED

Nottingham Forest at home match day thread

Weimann been pretty poor, can’t seem to hold onto the ball. Scott and James look okay, James is working very hard to recover Weimann’s mistakes. 

Dasilva and Tanner doing okay too, only critic from me is for Jay to release the ball quicker. 

Kalas and Atkinson keep falling over. It’s all a bit frantic!

Edited by Lew-T
  • Like 1

Shaded the opening 25, their chances from sloppy passing.

Was the shot that hit the post a save or a deflection off defender?

Then they had a right old spell for 10-12 minutes that we ended by scoring.

Every ball, bounce, etc seems to fall to them.

1-0 I’ll take it. Not vintage. But some good signs. Wells off the shoulder means we keep their CBS honest. 

1 minute ago, RedsTilliDie said:

Watching on sky cause I’m ill tonight and it looks like two conference football teams playing each other tbh, exceptions from Tanner and Scott but everyone else looks 5 steps behind. I stress my point again what does Chris Martin bring to this club.

Is the weather a factor?

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Weimann been pretty poor, can’t seem to hold onto the ball. Scott and James look okay, James is working very hard to recover Weimann’s mistakes. 

Dasilva and Tanner doing okay too, only critic from me is for Jay to release the ball quicker. 

Kalas and Atkinson keep falling over. It’s all a bit frantic!

Need a calm Frenchman to knit things together 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RedsTilliDie said:

Watching on sky cause I’m ill tonight and it looks like two conference football teams playing each other tbh, exceptions from Tanner and Scott but everyone else looks 5 steps behind. I stress my point again what does Chris Martin bring to this club.

He is what he is, but was it not Martin’s won header to Wells that led to the goal?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RedsTilliDie said:

Important goals this season. Thankless task for him at times and we’d be worse without him 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, RedsTilliDie said:

Chris martin won the flick on which led to the goal 

• Like 1