IGNORED

Why iam here !

bs22 red

37 minutes ago, sinenomine said:

Positives: Clarks Pie

Now - I LOVE a Clarks Pie - I have no idea what is in them but I love'em. I often buy the tray of 10 (get 2 free) and bring em back to Zummerset for the Family

BUT - I had one the other day - lovely and then - something not as minced as normal and pretty grim - impossible to chew and looked like an ear when I spat it into a tissue - it did make me feel a bit funny for 10 minutes - but I still look forward to the next one..

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Markman said:

Now - I LOVE a Clarks Pie - I have no idea what is in them but I love'em. I often buy the tray of 10 (get 2 free) and bring em back to Zummerset for the Family

BUT - I had one the other day - lovely and then - something not as minced as normal and pretty grim - impossible to chew and looked like an ear when I spat it into a tissue - it did make me feel a bit funny for 10 minutes - but I still look forward to the next one..

Amateur.

That's the best bit

2 hours ago, Markman said:

'ear, ear!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Markman said:

Clark’s have always been pie on ears of fine cuisine. 

• Haha 1