IGNORED

HAHAHA

Bs4Red

1 minute ago, M.D said:

Freak result 

It really isn’t though is it. You could see a late goal coming and the way Taylor grabbed the ball and ran back to the half way line when he equalised he knew we were cooked and we were there for the taking 

I can honestly say that was 5 of the most pathetic minutes I have ever seen. Embarrassing

Im really starting question what Pearson and the coaching staff are doing. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

If I don’t laugh I will cry. 

******* spineless!

For me was nothing about crying. After I saw that Atkinson ball into the stands I felt that would be nice if we concede based on their penalty that was not given. We were playing like a ligue two team ( i am talking about the mentality and the instructions our coach did to our players ) I am not judging the quality by any means, we are a top 15 team but I won't be angry anymore. I am confident that we will stay up but finishing on 17th or on 8th, for me is the same shit.

If we can't compete for promotion or playoffs and we look pretty safe about relegation also, I won't involve emotionally anymore cause it is pointless. We can't acheive something anyway by finishing 10th. Why would I be happy for that ? After so many years I have learned my lesson. I love this Club anyway, we stay up, we go down we go up... nevermind. 

But I won't be upset anymore cause we can not do much better than now with what we have.

• Like 2

Another kick in the teeth.

Only difference being one team actually has wingers who take on a man. Otherwise two teams nailed on mid table or slightly lower, both in periods of transition.

I'll still disagree on those who want Nige out - simply on the basis that as long as the away form holds up, and current league position the same, we are fine, if anything higher than I expected us to be.

I just wonder whether the sheer damage of the LJ/MA/DH reigns is too much. Definitely a season of consolidation.

The strange thing was that Forest's crossing was terrible, but once Spence pushed the ball past Dasilva on 90, along comes gift-horse Baker. Brilliant at repelling crosses, but don't go to ground when attempting a tackle against pace. And to cap it all we backed off again, Mighten back to Lolley, a curled shot, soft hands by Bentley to push the ball onto Taylor's arm before he bundled the ball home. A defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. Again. I feel sick.

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Like 2

Just now, JonDolman said:

It was just awful from Baker. Obviously they were in a dangerous position, but we could all see what was going to happen when we saw Baker going to ground. 

That did worry me when I saw Taylor grab the ball and run towards the centre circle. I was only hoping we could hold on for a draw by that point.

I think forest looked the better side overall. It's better than the last 4 home games but still big improvements needed.

That’s 3 times this season we’ve conceded in near enough the 90th minute. It’s not acceptable. I don’t even know what is wrong but it’s definitely going to put a lot of people off coming or even renewing next season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fuber said:

I just wonder whether the sheer damage of the LJ/MA/DH reigns is too much. Definitely a season of consolidation.

You can’t keep blaming the past coaches….Pearson and his coaching staff have had plenty of time to get into their heads and at least make them a well organised, tough team to beat even if we don’t play spectacular football.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

It really isn’t though is it. You could see a late goal coming and the way Taylor grabbed the ball and ran back to the half way line when he equalised he knew we were cooked and we were there for the taking 

I can honestly say that was 5 of the most pathetic minutes I have ever seen. Embarrassing

Im really starting question what Pearson and the coaching staff are doing. 

The tactics were iffy. We spent most of the game inviting them to attack. That almost always ends up biting you in the ass, and so it proved here

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

You can’t keep blaming the past coaches….Pearson and his coaching staff have had plenty of time to get into their heads and at least make them a well organised, tough team to beat even if we don’t play spectacular football.

Yes but they dont have the budget to work with that LJ or even Holden had. In order to have a tough team we need tough players and we dont have enough of them thanks to previous regimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Yes but they dont have the budget to work with that LJ or even Holden had. In order to have a tough team we need tough players and we dont have enough of them thanks to previous regimes.

We have enough experience  in the squad to be seeing out games against teams like Forest, Blackpool and Luton 

cannot blame previous coaches for games like tonight. This is all on the current crop of coaches and players 

2 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

We have enough experience  in the squad to be seeing out games against teams like Forest, Blackpool and Luton 

cannot blame previous coaches for games like tonight. This is all on the current crop of coaches and players 

Oh yes tonights result is of course. But in response to blaming Pearson for not having assembled a better squad is harsh. 

• Like 1