IGNORED

Home v Away.

Roadrunner

Living in Southampton and commitments in the area i have to pick and choose my matches to go to. So this season i have been away to Reading and Peterborough and Luton at home. How come we can be so good away but can not win at home. Away the fans are brilliant  and the players are under no pressure so they fight till the end. At home with this no win run. The pressure is mounting on the players and fans those last 10, 15 minutes as the pressure starts to go up and  we go deeper try to get this win it all goes wrong. That's my view any way. The answer is to keep attacking till the end and not try to defend our lead. I will be quit happy with a string of 5-4 wins at home. I trust in Nigel to change the team over the season and close season. I did say i would be happy with mid table this season and push for the top six next.

52 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Yes I do agree 

Attack is the best firm of defense.

Keep the ball in their half. They are not scoring from there

Therein lies the issue.

This squad sucks at actually playing football. It's kind of important at this level.

Theres a reason we try and play on the counter.

15 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Therein lies the issue.

This squad sucks at actually playing football. It's kind of important at this level.

Theres a reason we try and play on the counter.

Yes I kept thinking last season. Why do you play so  crap ? We are a decent side. Yes I proved  wrong we where a crap squad. So this season I think ahhhhhh yes we a much better team this year. So why do we keep losing silly games at home  ?

or have I missed the glaring point ? That we still a crap squad ?

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril
Spelling