IGNORED

Birmingham Away

MattWSM

On 21/10/2021 at 12:14, Sir Geoff said:

Don't forget Birmingham has a Clear Air Zone, which is chargeable. St Andrews is outside it, but only just.

Thanks. That’s a good call, I’d forgotten that. Most of the routes to the ground run very close to the zone. 

There’s a map here

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-clean-air-zone-map-20681834

13 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

OS says over 700 sold which i think is pretty poor considering thought a 1000 would be more on the mark. Can't go myself as working but safe trip to all going.

Think the article is inaccurate - our allocation was 1,700 and so 960 sold as of now - likely to go through 1,000 by tomorrow I would think which is OK considering it’s mid-week plus the fact that we are likely to be taking 3000+ to Coventry on Saturday

19 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Think the article is inaccurate - our allocation was 1,700 and so 960 sold as of now - likely to go through 1,000 by tomorrow I would think which is OK considering it’s mid-week plus the fact that we are likely to be taking 3000+ to Coventry on Saturday

Oh ok where does it say 960 sold.

1 hour ago, RobArnold10 said:

Bit frustrated about no POTD, I’m up there for work today and it’s 50/50 on if I could have made the game, options taken away from me now unless I go into the home end and I’m not sure I can behave myself enough for that!

Why not get a ticket for the home end then find a friendly steward, inside the ground, and ask if you could be moved to the away end.

Probably not a good idea to try to park near the ground.

Plenty of city centre parking and easier to walk up through Digbeth (takes around 30 min) Train from Snow Hill to Bordesley (ten minute walk to the ground) station takes five minutes-frequent before the match, not so many after according to the timetable. 

"Home" game for me!