IGNORED

Mickey Bell Appointed to Academy Full-time

Fuber

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/micky-bell-joins-city-full-time/

Banner image

MICKY BELL JOINS CITY FULL TIME

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22ND 2021

Micky Bell has joined City full time as a Professional Development Phase coach.

The appointment of Bell, who has been working part time with the Robins’ Under-18s and Under-16s, will further strengthen the Academy’s coaching structure.

micky-bell.jpg?width=1280

Bell made 330 appearances for City between 1997 and 2005 as arguably one of the club’s finest left-backs.

And with managerial stints at Clevedon Town and Weston-super-Mare under his belt, he brings local knowledge and valuable experience to the role.

Bristol City Academy Director Brian Tinnion, whose partnership with Bell on the pitch was legendary, said: “Bringing Micky in full-time to work across the age groups is a huge boost to the Academy set-up and the club as a whole. He is very highly regarded and well known and will really help the development of our young players.”

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

It's not been said yet so here goes - jobs for the boys.

Actually I don't care, if he was already doing work here with the young ones, and Tins and Co thinks he can bring something to the team, then congratulations to him. Welcome back Mickey Bell.

As for the media department, getting it wrong once is an error. Getting it wrong more than once, is just unprofessional. I mean, it's not like he has any history with the club at all is it :mellow:

Edited by Taz

4 hours ago, CiderJar said:

?

We've got Mickey Bell

We've got Mickey Bell

And when an opponent messes up a free kick attempt....

?

You're not Mickey Bell

You're not Mickey Bell

You're not Mickey, you're not Mickey

You're not Mickey Bell!

Edited by 42nite
Eeeee

1 minute ago, Taz said:

Actually I don't care, if he was already doing work here with the young ones, and Tins and Co thinks he can bring something to the team, then congratulations to him. Welcome back Mickey Bell.

As for the media department, getting it wrong once is an error. Getting it wrong more than once, is just unprofessional. I mean, it's not likr he has any history with the club at all is it :mellow:

According to Ryan Morgan, they asked him and he said it's Micky. 

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, Taz said:

As for the media department, getting it wrong once is an error. Getting it wrong more than once, is just unprofessional. I mean, it's not like he has any history with the club at all is it :mellow:

Give it a few weeks & if results don’t pick up, it will. I’ll add another one, Niger’s little smirk/laugh after he says something will soon start bothering people! COYR 

• Like 2