IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match day thread

1 minute ago, pillred said:

Thank god Cardiff Hull and Peterborough are crap or I would be seriously worried we were going down this season.

Problem is and I hate saying this, Cardiff arguably have a stronger squad than us.

We should be looking at teams like Blackpool and wondering how on earth they stay competitive. Playing like this we cannot bank on other teams being worse than us!

• Like 2

Throwing the game away midweek has had an effect in the players and management we look absolutely clueless, this is going to be s long painful season. Most of these players would not get in a league 2 side but for some reason the owners/management at the club deem them good enough for the championship....

Why if we don't score many do we just not make it hard to score against us, instead every team in the league must look at us as 3 point even before the game starts...

• Like 1

I moved to a comedy movie on Netflix, cause I was bored to watch the game, but God...this match needs an Oscar prize for the best Comedy show.

I literally laugh less watching a comedy movie than City playing.

I feel so good since I accepted our faith, potentially in 10 years we will go up now I just enjoy what we have (at least my team is making me laugh ). You can't be sad when you don't exist on the pitch. The sadness comes when you miss chances and you lose, but like that..you cant get even angry haha 

Edited by Mihai
1 minute ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Problem is and I hate saying this, Cardiff arguably have a stronger squad than us.

We should be looking at teams like Blackpool and wondering how on earth they stay competitive. Playing like this we cannot bank on other teams being worse than us!

I’d heartily disagree on this. Cardiff look absolutely dog dirt imho. Will be shocked if we are behind them come the end of the season.