IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match day thread

Just now, DaveInSA said:

Bristol City fans. So entitled….

we are where we deserve to be.

it’s laughable to think we can challenge in this league. Utterly laughable.

we haven’t got the players who are anywhere near good enough.

they’re mentally weak and have zero technical ability.

Where do we deserve to be because that seems to be further down the table every week...?

1 minute ago, DaveInSA said:

Entitlement is the biggest pandemic of the 21st century. 

• Like 2
Just now, lenred said:

I’d heartily disagree on this. Cardiff look absolutely dog dirt imho. Will be shocked if we are behind them come the end of the season.  

I wouldn't be overly surprised ?

We look really bad, and Pearson isn't having the response I hoped. You're right though, this whole mess is down to SL letting Ashton and Johnson create thus mess. 

How people backed Johnson on here to the hills even at the end was ridiculous. The mouthy one being the main culprit.

• Like 1

I really wanted this to work, but he’s taking us down.  Is Tanner injured, if not didn’t he learn anything from Tuesday night?  No problem with Pearson as a person but he has the worst record of any City manager in history, and it’s getting worse.  I admire those of you who are keeping the faith, I really do, but if we’re heading downwards then something has to be done.  Anyone got any better ideas?

Just now, BasSavage88 said:

I'm angry at fans who are still defending this.

Trust me, i’m not happy as to what is happening regarding results, but just sacking him to get somebody else isn’t going to work.

This is years & years worth of mismanagement that has been allowed to happen which has led us to this point. We need to be patient with what Pearson is trying to do…….who knows, it may not improve, but he needs to be given time. Look how many windows LJ had, even Holden had more than Pearson has!

• Like 11

What I'm disappointed at, is you'd think Nigel Pearson would be better at lifting morale after a crushing blow like Tuesday's loss. A vetran manager, you'd think he had the man management skills to lift players back up so they do, indeed, go again. Play to their best ability. 

But here we are, in a sort of last season death spiral again.

Against decent oppo admittedly, but the belief just seems to have gone from the side.

• Like 1
Just now, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I really wanted this to work, but he’s taking us down.  Is Tanner injured, if not didn’t he learn anything from Tuesday night?  No problem with Pearson as a person but he has the worst record of any City manager in history, and it’s getting worse.  I admire those of you who are keeping the faith, I really do, but if we’re heading downwards then something has to be done.  Anyone got any better ideas?

What and who do you suggest.  

Just now, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Thing is we should have gone down last season mate and no other manager could do better without spending loads. 

1 minute ago, DaveInSA said:

So its laughable as a City fan to hope that we can be competitive in matches this season huh? Nobody is asking that we win the league but I for one would like us to at least give teams a game and also if not too much to ask, win a home game. Does that seem unreasonable??

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

You have still avoided the most important question. Who is paying for Nigel Pearson to be sacked? If you think it's Steve you are out of your mind.

• Like 1