IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match day thread

Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Trust me, i’m not happy as to what is happening regarding results, but just sacking him to get somebody else isn’t going to work.

This is years & years worth of mismanagement that has been allowed to happen which has led us to this point. We need to be patient with what Pearson is trying to do…….who knows, it may not improve, but he needs to be given time. Look how many windows LJ had, even Holden had more than Pearson has!

And there we go. It's everyone but Pearson's fault. 

Pearson shouldn't get anymore time. 

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I really wanted this to work, but he’s taking us down.  Is Tanner injured, if not didn’t he learn anything from Tuesday night?  No problem with Pearson as a person but he has the worst record of any City manager in history, and it’s getting worse.  I admire those of you who are keeping the faith, I really do, but if we’re heading downwards then something has to be done.  Anyone got any better ideas?

He doesn’t.

Roy Hodgson’s record was worse.

Just now, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Agreed. But I don’t expect vanity substitutions. Tanner for Simpson. What a waste. 

Agree. But the pressure isn’t losing away at West Brom. The pressure as MOST of us know is not winning at home. We are now starting to see the fall out . We are in trouble IMO but I don’t blame Pearson. No budget and some past and current squad just not good enough. 

5 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

What I'm disappointed at, is you'd think Nigel Pearson would be better at lifting morale after a crushing blow like Tuesday's loss. A vetran manager, you'd think he had the man management skills to lift players back up so they do, indeed, go again. Play to their best ability. 

But here we are, in a sort of last season death spiral again.

Against decent oppo admittedly, but the belief just seems to have gone from the side.

This is something worrying me.

Tuesday was gutting, but expected them to show up and fight today, even if we got outgunned.

Instead the team seem rudderless.

No expectations on results this year, but did at least expect something resembling performances, but so far we seem somewhat directionless.

Edited by samo II
  • Like 1
Just now, BCFC Grim said:

It's not even crossed my mind to want NP sacked. But let's be fair, this football does stink. I dont buy the funds argument. It shouldn't stop you being able to at least compete. Look at Coventry,  Luton , hell even Blackpool are above us. It's a lazy argument. There's something deeper......

So what is it then? Because it's not just started under NP, has it?

7 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Why not? He appointed him.

Words fail me. Are you completely oblivious to the financial side of the the club? Steve might ask who the **** do you think you are to expect him to keep paying compensation for old Managers and additional wages for new Managers to suit you? Another problem - it's a football cost, we haven't got a pot to ******* piss in and that means EVEN LESS for the new manager you propose to spend Steve's money on (because that's exactly who will be paying for yet another new manager to suit you).

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BasSavage88 said:

0 shots in 45 minutes. 

Ashton and Johnson's fault ?

Pearson and the squads fault.

Aston and Lansdown’s fault that the clubs is a ******* mess and staring down the barrel of a FFP shotgun.

Does that sounds fair?

Edited by 054123
  • Like 3