IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match day thread

1 minute ago, GTFABM said:

Not as far as i know. Leicester is the only one as far as i can tell.

Not as far as i know. Leicester is the only one as far as i can tell.

He left Hull to rejoin Leicester when Hull were just outside the play-offs. He had a pretty good record there, including a 13-match unbeaten run.

1 minute ago, collier said:

Derby drew there. Millwall drew there. Luton game them a game and lost 3-2. Swansea beat them this season as well but it's asking too much of us to at least be competitive. Ok guess we shouldn't expect anything from our professional football club just because teams are deemed to be better. How did these other teams manage to live with them??

Just remember, the season after next ( after WBA have been relegated from the money league) the same 3,4,5-0 defeat will happen to us again.

Its a two year cycle, it’s who we are, and what we do as a football club!! 

19 minutes ago, lenred said:

Yeah I would really take being back pre stadium rebuild overall I think. But that’s more to do with atmosphere and togetherness.  Just an ‘event’ these days.  Like the cinema or theatre.  

Rubbish !! Go to the cinema or Theatre for a 18 shows and you’ll walk away having seen at least one happy ending.

1000 posts!

• Haha 1

Think Pearson will walk personally this week so all this bickering will be moot. You don’t sign 33 & 34 year olds on free transfers whilst signing a league 1 & league 2 defender because you really want to. Money was spent on the wrong jocky for too many years. With his health i can see him thinking “**** this shit” & getting out of dodge.

• Like 2
Just now, AirlieBeachRed said:

We look like a freshly promoted league one team  not a team that has been in this division for a while.

We don't look that good, this is without doubt the worst team we have had in many a year, not sure the management style is helping this squad either.. we at the moment are looking towards the bottom 3 of the table at the moment....

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Just remember, the season after next ( after WBA have been relegated from the money league) the same 3,4,5-0 defeat will happen to us again.

Its a two year cycle, it’s who we are, and what we do as a football club!! 

And in between we’ve got Norwich to take their place

• Like 2
Just now, Mr Hankey said:

Think Pearson will walk personally this week so all this bickering will be moot. You don’t sign 33 & 34 year olds on free transfers whilst signing a league 1 & league 2 defender because you really want to. Money was spent on the wrong jocky for too many years. With his health i can see him thinking “**** this shit” & getting out of dodge.

If he was going to do that I don't see the decisions on Downing and Simpson being made by the club and agreed by the Owner.

• Like 4