IGNORED

New direction

Red Army 75

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Is it time for SL to sell up . Obviously Covid and the millions he has spent are taking its toll . Plus his openness for investment. The club is stagnant at this present time. Who would like new ownership. 

Not a dig at SL by any means but I feel the club needs a new direction 

But who would buy us with for what Steve would want + the complexities of Bristol Sport ownership and Bears?

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

We get stuffed at the Hawthorns where no sensible City fan expected to get anything and we get an all too familiar knee jerk reaction…………:facepalm:

Otib really does make me smile especially when City lose………..:laugh:

Quite ironic with the sensible city fan . Gashead. But don’t you feel it’s worth debating. Don’t you feel we need a change 

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

We get stuffed at the Hawthorns where no sensible City fan expected to get anything and we get an all too familiar knee jerk reaction…………:facepalm:

Imagine you saying OTIB is predictable

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Here we go….

The man who spouted similar nonsense a week or so ago after the Bournemouth defeat. Defended that by banging on about parachute payments…..

How did you see the Forest game through your rose tinted glasses?

Lansdown has absolutely no interest in BCFC. His only concern interest is in making money and seeing a return on his not inconsiderable investment.

Under his involvement we’ve gone backwards. Money spent and money wasted.

What tangible and sustained success has BCFC achieved? None.

I’d love to see the ****** sell up.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Is it time for SL to sell up . Obviously Covid and the millions he has spent are taking its toll . Plus his openness for investment. The club is stagnant at this present time. Who would like new ownership. 

Not a dig at SL by any means but I feel the club needs a new direction 

I’ve said time & again . He knows nothing about football . Hence his constant poor decisions behind the scenes. How he employed Ashton not once but twice & not learnt from his poor recruitment in the last relegation year is unbelievable . 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 2

Jesus christ.

An expected lose and cue the nonsense.

Some of these comments are utterly ridiculous however have been funny to read.

Maybe a Jordanian billionaire will buy us and we can carry them down winterstoke road? 

Not much better owners then Steve and certainly much much worse - be careful what you wish for. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Hey Robbored.

While I didn't expect a victory today, nor do I want SL to leave, I do think something is badly wrong at our club and it has been for some time.

What that is, I don't know but we seem to be on a downward trajectory currently and maybe have been for a while. 

While I don't necessarily agree with the OP, something is clearly not right.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I didn’t expect to get stuffed…I expected a fully committed performance, a performance that would at least keep us in the game.  They are a goods side, but we made it easy for them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RedHienz said:

Jesus christ.

An expected lose and cue the nonsense.

Some of these comments are utterly ridiculous however have been funny to read.

Maybe a Jordanian billionaire will buy us and we can carry them down winterstoke road? 

Not much better owners then Steve and certainly much much worse - be careful what you wish for. 

Well the man is looking to offload so who shall buy it. It wasn’t a dig if you read it properly. Just a realism

Just now, Davefevs said:

I didn’t expect to get stuffed…I expected a fully committed performance, a performance that would at least keep us in the game.  They are a goods side, but we made it easy for them.

I was expecting a loss and had City managed a draw I’d have been delighted.  It’ll be interesting to hear what Nige has to say.