IGNORED

C’mon Everybody

Der no.2

….lets start getting behind our manager and team.

I know Saturday wasn’t pretty and us fans made hell of a racket at the start but our support degenerated as the game went on. The only impact that had was a negative one. We can do a lot better.

We always knew that when NP was appointed it was going to be a long haul…2/3 years, so lets quit the bickering and make some positive noise from now on!

Edited by Der no.2
  • Like 16

@Der no.2 is on the Source, as I am too :laugh: so no judgements

I was only thinking the same earlier today.

Get down the Gate next Sat. Cheer, sing, back   and this is going to be the so called big day when we finally win at home.

And PS    no singing how shit must you be....

It is a piss poor message to OUR team, and often comes back to bite the bum.

Let's all pull together.

PPS singing you're not fit to wear the shirt sat WBA was well out of order.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The Great Rock n Roll Swindle is such a great record. I've got so many mermories of playing the LP in the 6th form common room and thinking we were so punk and so rebellious. We weren't   :laugh:  :laugh:

1979, I was 18    **** if only I could turn back time

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The Great Rock n Roll Swindle is such a great record. I've got so many mermories of playing the LP in the 6th form common room and thinking we were so punk and so rebellious. We weren't   :laugh:  :laugh:

If I could find a way....

Cher. Not known for being a punk!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Der no.2 said:

….lets start getting behind our manager and team.

I know Saturday wasn’t pretty and us fans made hell of a racket at the start but our support degenerated as the game went on. The only impact that had was a negative one. We can do a lot better.

We always knew that when NP was appointed it was going to be a long haul…2/3 years, so lets quit the bickering and make some positive noise from now on!

Surely, you mean.......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

9 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not as good as Never mind the bollocks but still a great album , bought them both at the time and played em to death , still magnificent today! :bounce:

• Like 1

Can not make saterday but fully expect a city win. Mind if we go into the last 10mins winning just 1-0. Barnsley will go for us with anything. The thing to me is not that we can not hold onto a lead. It's get a bigger bloody lead. 1-0 is never safe we need to score more goals when we are on top. 

• Like 1